Knowing the vampire

Chapter 13

Knowing the vampire…

******************************************************************************

“Why haven’t you cleaned my room yet?” Dylan asked angrily as he entered his room 2 hours later slamming his door shut. I had taken a long well deserved shower and was right now sitting on the sofa near the fire place, reading a book I found in the room.

“You really don’t expect me to clean your room do you? Because I won’t.” I countered without even looking at him. I heard a swish sound and the book was thrown from my hands. I stared up at Dylan and he was glaring at me. He bent down and grabbed me by my arms and lifted me off the sofa. My eyes went wide and my feet dangled in the air as I gripped his forearms.

“You won’t clean up huh? Then I will make other use of you.” He said smirking and threw me on his huge bed. A small scream left my lips as I landed on the bed in the middle. I turned back around in a sitting position to face Dylan and saw him climbing on the bed. My heart rate spiked up and he abruptly stopped.

“What are you wearing? Are those my clothes?” he asked slowly staring at me with narrowed eyes. I was wearing his over sized black t-shirt that reached my knees because he was so damn tall and I was hardly 5’3. I paired the shirt with some boxers and the shirt completely covered them, making it look like I was just wearing a shirt.

“Uh…y-yes. I had nothing else to wear so I wore your…” I trailed, my cheeks burning with embarrassment from the way he was staring at me. He crawled near me and grabbed my ankle and pulled it hard which resulted in my slipping down on my back with my leg raised in the air.

“What are you doing!?” I asked with a slight panic in my voice but Dylan just stared at me with a weird look in his eyes and straddled me. He lay on top of me, supporting his weight on his forearms that were place beside my head. He placed his forehead on mine and closed his eyes. I laid stiff under him, not moving an inch, I clenched my fists. My heart was beating a million miles per minute. His nostrils flared and he moved his mouth towards my neck, where he placed his lips on the previous bite wound he had given me. I started shivering under him, I hadn’t completely recovered from my previous blood lost and sometimes fell dizzy and now he was going to bite me again.

He licked my wound and I bit my lips to prevent myself from sobbing. A silent tear escaped from my eye. Honestly, I was scared whenever Dylan came near me. When I opened my eyes, I found Dylan off me and sitting at the foot of the bed, his back facing me.

“I can’t risk it…” he said, his voice hard and had an edge to it.

“What?” I asked him as softly, my heat racing. He jumped as though he was not expecting me to hear anything he said. His body stiffened and he turned towards me, his eyes once again cold. It was the first time in the dim light I noticed that he had bags under his eyes and his complexion looked pale compared to the other times I’ve seen him. His chest was rising irregularly, as if he had hard time breathing, but no emotion showed on his face.

“Just leave it.” he snapped angrily.

Ouch.

I glared back at him.

“What happened to my friends and family? How are they?” I asked out of the blue, just to change the atmosphere that was surrounding us. He looked taken aback the sudden coldness in my tone, or it could be the sudden change in me but he replied non the less.

“They’re fine. You don’t need to worry about them. Now get off from my bed, I don’t want your germs all over it. Follow me.” With that he stood up and walked out of the room.