Chapter 21: Saving him

A/N: Here's Chapter 21 guys, sorry if it's too delayed. :)

-------------

"Robert! Robert!" I whispered, he was coming towards the door where Louis is located, it was pretty risky getting here. We had to distract the men and be aware of all times... anyway, I don't want to waste my voice telling this. Right now, we have to concentrate of what we're doing right now.

Robert's forehead was covered with sweat, I lent him a towel that I got from the bag that slung over my shoulder. The hallway was dark and definitely the atmosphere was creepy, too. And we suddenly heard a low cry from one of the doors. 

We whipped our heads toward the sound. "Anne, open that door." 

I made a face and talked back, "What? What if one of the kidnapper's there?" 

He sighed, "Just trust me, you airhead." I scowled and obliged him, slowly turning the knob and peeked though the tiny hole. 

And -- 

"Louis!" We ran up to Louis, all round up on that corner. The dark room, his face visible from the lamp on the bedside table. I touched Louis' head, it was bleeding and his hands were trembling and tied from the rope behind. It was near to bleeding.

"Louis, we're very sorry, I mean "I'm" very sorry I came late, should've rescued you earlier, and how you're in this state makes me want to kill myself!" He put a finger on my lips and shushed me.

"I'm...sorry..." 

Was the only thing I've heard, but I was nearly crying when I his lips bleeding. Wanting to kill myself and disappear right at this moment from coming late.

I guess this time I was destined  to save him and repay back the good deeds he did to me in the past and in the present.

"No, Louis. I'm sorry --" 

"Louis, Anne, someone's coming." We immediately ducked and hid under the kitchen counter. It was worth hiding at, we can see who is coming in or vice versa. 

But the thing I'm most curious about is... Robert's bag. What's in it anyway? 

"Robert, what's inside your bag?" 

"Uhm, a small kit actually." He whispered back, patting his bag pressed onto his chest. 

"WHAT? You could've just said so!!" He clamped his hand over my mouth, "Shut up, you! We might be caught!" 

I hit him on the shoulder, Louis weakly laughing at the scene. Quickly getting his bag I managed to rummage over his bag and get the kit. After seconds of struggling, even though there's no need to, I opened the kit and applied some bandages on his arm and around his head. 

It was the worst seeing him like that, not even minding my surroundings like we can be caught anytime like this. 

He looked at me, his eyes were near to closing, he's too weak to stand up and to do any unneccessary movement. And then, 

"Robert, why would you go in here? Did you get some news of why I'm here --" Robert suddenly shushed him, placing a finger on his lips. A full silence surrounding us....

"Please quiet down, I'm here to rescue you, is that enough to answer your question?" 

"Yes.. and thank you." 

In my mind I was like, Aw.. brotherly love. 

Never thought that they treasured each other the most, hey wait, did I even bother their friendship right when Robert needed Louis the most? 

It got me through like a swift arrow shooting me in the heart. 

Did I destroy their friendship? 

Did I? :/ 

"Anne?" I snapped back to reality and them looking at me, "Yup?" 

"What's wrong...?" Louis face was bleeding, but I'm glad it reduced. 

"None." I smiled, but our problem's coming. 

A door was suddenly opened, too hard that it broke and created a huge noise. Some dirt getting into our eyes and we almost choked and coughed, but managed it. The culprit was.... WHAT?!

PRINCE. THE FREAKIN' PRINCE I'M HAVING A GRUDGE AT.

And my reflex suddenly showed.. 

And guess what, I stood up, gasped and accused a finger on him like I'm some mad teenager having a fight with someone -- that's just made it worse! 

They whipped their heads toward us, "What are you doing here?! Capture them!" 

And then suddenly Robert's the one doing the job, kicking and punching them all while me standing like a dumbfounded retard on the streets with my mouth hang open. 

And then a shoulder suddenly pulled me backward, causing me to fall onto the wood-hardened floor. I winced and held my back, but this bad prince suddenly landed on me and got a grip of my arm, and I can't move! 

"You despicable princess.. trying to save your weak and insolent friend, are you? Well, well, keep on dreaming, we aren't on a fairytale, we're here on reality!" He gripped on my arm harder, causing tears to flow down my cheeks and I hear Louis mumbling, 

I looked at him and widened my eyes, "L-LOUIS!!!!" 

SHACK. (It's a sound effect -.-) 

And I felt time stop. 

My head throbbing...

What's going on?

And there Louis is...

On the floor, breathing heavily, and his side has been....  stabbed, blood oozing out of his precious body... 

I pinched the prince's arm and run beside Louis, lifting his limp body and touching every side of his face. Drawing closer to his mouth, I hear a little amount of breathing. 

"Rest in peaceeeee...." 

I glared at the prince, "WHAT ARE YOU DOING, YOU RECKLESS PRINCE! NO ONE'S ----" 

He grabbed my chin and gripped on it hardly, "Stop saying that to me, I am no reckless prince, I am the mighty prince of Northern Kingdom and soon your kingdom will be mine too! Goodbye, reckless princess..." He flashed a mocking smile and left. 

They left. They just literally left!

I looked at Robert, "Robert... A-Are you okay?! I-I'm sorry, I shouldn't have let you go with me! And you shouldn't have agreed to go with me! I should have been the one injured and hurt, not like you who isn't likely had a wrong doing to the prince! I'm so sorry, Robert!" 

It made him smile, but got back to his serious expression. 

"Escape in here. His men are inside the court, please. Get your men to go in here and report them to the king and queen, immediately." He pushed me onto the door and smiled. 

"Good luck, Toria." 

Wait, isn't that nickname familiar to me? Again?

But I've got a business to do. 

I ran outside, Robert totally is a genius, the prince's men are not here. 

Maybe, this is the only way I can help them, but how about them? 

Especially Louis? He was punched and stabbed on his side. 

But the prince's men? 

What exactly are they plotting right now?

-----------------------------------

A/N: I'm sorry if it sucked, not too much detail on Louis stabbing incident. I'll just explain it at the next chapter. Hope to have a good mood next time. Anyway, what exactly are the men plotting anyway? :)

                       -  PatskieDoodle >:**<