Chapter 15: The.. villains?

The sun's rays are rising and seeped through the window and curtains, creating a aurora-like scene in the bedroom. It was 6 AM and two persons were sprawled on the bed and were in two wormy-like positions, tired from the journey they had yesterday. 

Louis and I woke up in a dazed moment, each one of us stretching and looking at our surroundings. Our eyebrows went up, and we were confused for a moment. We looked at each other. And once again, scanned our surroundings. 

"What are we... doing here again, Louis?" He yawned and just now, I felt a bulb light up in my mind. 

Yeah, we were on a journey from Northern Kingdom to Southern Kingdom, then we had a talk with Mother and Father, then, we fixed our clothes then. eventually slept. Well, so that's what happened. I don't suppose... someone entered our room, right? Well, if someone entered then, I'll be doomed. 

But, they know that Louis is my bestfriend, so... nothing to worry about. 

Seeing that it's already 6:30 AM (Yeah, 30 minutes had already passed.)  Hearing the clanking of plates and the aroma of the cooking of the maids, it made me feel hungry, making me think about Louis again. And... the jerk. 

Yeah, you know who I mean. Suddenly remembering that jerk makes my conscience a little... I don't know. What I'm feeling right now is anger and embarassment. Mostly is anger, having me kicked out of that stupid castle is just purely making my heart sooo angry. And that maid can go to hell. 

Or should I say, they can both go to hell? Yeah. They would. Surely enough.

"Go to hell.... you sickos..." I whispered, not loudly enough to hear by Louis seating beside me. Unfortunately, he heard it. Clearly and loudly. 

"What's with the go to hell thing, Anne? Do you have some grudge to someone or something?" I chuckled nervously, I don't want him to find out for Pete's sake. 

"No, nothing, Louis. It's nothing. It's just that.. i remembered something pitiful in mind. Haha." After recovering from our weak state, we got up and went outside with our long sleeved pajamas flowing through our arms and legs. Louis, who's still staggering his body with a funny expression, followed me from behind downstairs. 

Then suddenly, he tickled me. Making me fall down on the clean carpeted floor and thrash around. Laughing with giggles, I spotted Mother with a smile on her face. And the tickling continued. Until we were both hungry and tired, we sat on the wide, elongated table with different recipes served. 

I spotted that the recipes and took a taste of each dish. I noticed that it was much more different than the ones I tasted before. And... it looks like it upgraded to a much more higher level. XD 

After tasting all the delicious recipes, I took a look at Louis, he has that.. shining image he has that other boys don't have. Well, I haven't seen some of the boys here in Southern and Northern, but for me, my bestfriend is the most sparkling one for me. :) 

"Louis.." He tilted his head, "Yeah?"

"Is it good?" He nodded, smiling widely. Cute. 

"Yeah, reallyyy good. Mother doesn't even want me to cook like this, 'cause she knows that I might poison myself," He just contradicted himself. Lol. This is the funny thing that my bestfriend has. 

Contradicting himself, even if he really has that bad points about himself. Not like any other jerk who would praise himself like an idiot and laugh like he has an unpredictable personality and identity that no one knows about. 

Well, you know who I am describing, right? 

My thoughts were suddenly interrupted when a knock came from our gate. Two.. people were there. I don't exactly see them clearly, but they look too familiar that my insides twist and churn horribly.

And I don't know why, 

Louis and I suggested that we should get the guests since they were busy from several things. (Don't know that several things are, though.)

We walked at the aisle of our huge garden and... 

Prince? 

That wicked, idiotic prince? 

And that, crazy fangirl of his? 

The wicked maid? 

What?!! 

 Then, I spotted Louis with a shocked expression, too. I guess he knows the prince since he lived in Northern Kingdom since his parents left him, right? Wait, I shouldn't be worrying about how he knows that prince! i should be worried of how they got here, and how they eventually went directly to our castle with that serious, but irritating-to-see faces. 

I run towards the gate, still closed, and pointed at the two of them. 

"What are you two doing here?! Get out of Southern Kingdom this once!" 

"What are you doing ordering me? I'm a prince, too and you should respect the same class with you, Miss," I puffed my cheeks and retorted back, Louis frozen on his spot behind me. 

"Well, if I do respect you, then you should have respected me, too!" I pointed at myself. "Your wrong doings are not even reflected upon your aggressive and rude personality! How dare you disrespect me?! Even though you don't know of my identity that time, you should've asked me kindly and not letting me out of that stupid castle of yours! And, believing the rumors with your stupid maid? Ha! What a pitiful image you two have right now! I bet you won't be married in the future!" 

I breathed heavily to regain my breath. My anger's not yet subsiding and I don't really know what to do. I'm glad that Mother and Father don't have enough time to watch me shout at these unruly and rude guests. Or rather, uninvited guests! 

"YOU!" The prince held the stupid maid and was ready to attack me any moment. Well, I take risks. Don't worry. 

After declaring my long, but worthy-to-say speech, I turned my eyes to the prince, he was staring at Louis, making my eyebrows go high. 

"What are you staring at? And.. can you please get out of this kingdom? You are uninvited gueats anyway..." I said, feeling proud of what I said, resulting the maid to be even more redder than a tomato, ha. That's what you get for taking revenge on me, you sickhead. 

"You're Louis, right? The peasant who's pretending to be a gentleman." 

My eyes widened. How dare he-! 

"I'm not a peasant. And... you being a prince doesn't fit your dirty personality." 

He was jaw-dropped. Lol. Don't know what to say about his... "dirty" personality. 

"You two.. are so getting my punishment. Get ready for

THE WAR." 

And then they left without uttering another word. 

The two of us, standing right next to each other. The wind's blowing. Maybe, this is another war. 

-----

A/N: Yey! Chapter 15!!! :DD Another war?! Yeah, another war everybody~ Get ready for the next chapter in.. a few million decades. Just kidding, Lol. But, I'm sure to get ready for another chapter this week. :)

---- 

Pat A. :)