Chapter 12: The Revealed Secret

"I saw that." A voice spoke from behind, since I was fixing my clothes in my closet. Then, she just appeared out of nowhere. It shocked me of not how she just appeared out of nowhere, but because I remembered I locked my door, so no one will disturb in case I fall asleep. But now, here she is, standing in front of me, with a knotted forehead. Yeah, she's mad. It looks like I won't be able to defend myself when I'm alone with her, especially when she saw us.. kiss. 

"Shut up." I replied back, softly. Honestly, I don't want to shout or yell at her. Since she's been a maid. But, being known as the commoner is much worse. I saw her fists clenching, nice move. I think? Then

.

.

I felt a punch on my face. WTH. 

"If you won't say the truth, then I'll be the one to say it!" My eyes widened, I was about to hold her shoulder, but it was too late. I saw her run towards God-knows-where place. I guess I should let her off, I think she's not going to say it. I know the outcome's gonna be too bad. But, this sucks, my left cheek's bleeding. Is she that strong?! 

----

Knock, knock. 

I woke up in a daze. Standing up, I noticed that I slept for about.. 2 hours. Then, the knocks came again, so I fixed my dress and opened the door. Oh, the prince. I smiled softly and said, "Hello, Prince, what is it that you will be needi-"

SLAP. 

I hid my eyes with my long bangs and my eyes were stinging. Tears were threatening to come out, I don't want to know what's happening anymore. I know the cause. I know the effect. I know what will happen to me- 

"Get out of this castle. Now. I know order you to. NOW." I bowed my head in embarassment. I knew this would come. But, knew nothing that today's outcome will come. 

I saw them watching me get my one and only dress I kept that my mother gave me, well, I guess it's already faith. My faith to miss my family and of course, my kingdom. And be embarassed, too by the whole Northern Kingdom. I hate this. I want to find a hole and hide in it for the rest of my life. 

I ran past them, then caught a glimpse of "her" smirking, she did say it, huh? Oh well, I also didn't want to see her face, every single day. 

I was guarded by two men and saw him behind me. I looked at his eyes hopefully, but it looks like my hypnotism aren't that trained well. 

"Get out. I don't want to see you anymore, Princess Victoria Anna Maria Flomfire. If you don't want me to ruin your life, get out. But expect some threats, Princess. I'll bring you down."

I widened my eyes and sighed deeply, taking a long glance at the castle I know am leaving. And I looked at him one last time, after I am now in front of him, but the Prince was now looking at me viciously and I froze at that look, "Forget what happened yesterday. I'm sorry. GoodBye, Princess." 

I saw him leave while my heart's shattered with pieces and craving for his attention. I can't endure without my eyes seeing him everyday, then.. it came true, not in a good way, too. 

Tears leaked out. He saw me crying, but he didn't do anything about it. The men crossed their pointy swords and said, "Please get out. And don't come back from this castle." 

And then.. what will I do from now on?

I can't go home. 

This Kingdom's gonna know about the rumor. Well, not really a rumor, but what should I do?

I hate that Girl. 

I hate that pri-

.... Whatever. I still like him, but that vicious eyes really scared me to death. 

It's the beginning but I nothing gonna happen right now. 

So, I should just go home. With this pink dress and brown shoes. 

I shall just go forward and accept anything. 

I'm Princess Victoria Anna Maria Flomfire. 

I like the prince, but he pushed me away. 

If he's gonna destroy my kingdom, then I'll be the one to take the most consequence. 

I'm the Princess of the Southern Kingdom of England. 

Protect. 

Destroy. 

Love.

Escape. 

Think. 

Justice. 

Smile. 

But will I be able to smile?

 I can, right?

I can. Just wait for this, Prince. 

I'll be able to protect my kingdom.

I'll be having my revenge then.

----- 

How is it everyone~?! I just want to apologize who were waiting. Since I don't know about the outcome of the story. And I apologize about the lack of Romance in this story. -_- But, the Princess is not the Princess you know at the first chapter of the story anymore! :D

She's know the witty and courageous princess we would like to know at the next chapter ;)

Just please wait for the next chapter patiently :) Enjoy, read and comment everyone! Thanks! 

-- Patricia~