Chapter 19: The Retarded Caller

A/N: Ok. so here's Chapter 19 :D 

-------------

I looked around the castle once again. Looking at our bedroom first, behind the curtains (if possible), or probably just joking with me and got inside the huge cabinet he shared that's completely fit for two persons to enter. Next destination was the bathroom, under the beds; my bed and his bed, but the result was .... none. 

The search worn me out and caused me to plop myself onto the bed. Eyeing the ceiling, I thought of any conclusions of why he was suddenly kidnapped.

Why did he have to be kidnapped, anyway? It should be me!

I am the princess and I should be the one at fault for this incident. 

Sigh ....

What should I do ?? Louis is gone, I'm at fault, Mother and Father are thinking of what method they should do, the maids are frightened, the men are keeping an eye at the kidnappers and it's my fault! 

Forgive me, Louis! But I shall rescue you to the depths of that heartless man who kidnapped you.... Wait, why am I getting so ... dramatic about this? 

Hmm....

Wait, what if before we could rescue him, he-he... he already... was killed?! 

Ugh... no, no. Stop that crazy ilussion you have there, Anne! It's definitely not amusing or whatsoever! What shall I doooo.....! 

Uh... oh yeah! Search for the whole castle first before assuming things weirdly. So I went downstairs and sneaked into the dining room. I found Mother and Father talking seriously. I shouldn't interrupt them or something.

I scanned the dining, but found no one. So, I proceeded next to the kitchen, which was rather messy since maids were cooking and stuff, so I asked them, "Excuse me, but have you found someone in here?" 

Their normal expressions faltered into frowns and I sensed the sadness behind it. Nodding softly, I entered through living room. I plopped on the couch and put my hand on my head heavily.

My eyebrows furrowed and my eyes closed. I couldn't think straight of what will I do to get him back. I'm not an expert on these things. 

But seriously, why is it Louis anyway? 

That kidnapper sure has an eye for Louis, and definitely weird for some attempts. Or possibly... he's a gay. 

I suddenly shivered, but laughed at what my little brain is thinking. 

Heh, but I'll admit that Louis is truly a handsome one. I mean, everyone will fall in love with him at first sight. 

 Sigh ... even if pleasant things are what I'm thinking right now, I can't help but worry!! Louis... where exactly are you? 

 Louis... just wait for me. I'll definitely save you!!! 

Suddenly, there was a knock on the door. Tilting my head, the door opened and revealed Mother. A worried expression on her face. She sat on the bed and faced me seriously. 

"Victoria," She called out, still with a serious expression on her face.

"Mother," I called back.

"Do you have any idea of whom has the guts to kidnap Louis?"

I furrowed my eyebrows while thinking, a figure suddenly appeared. It's like this person is someone I met... 

It was rather a hard thing to do now with all these things crosses out on your mind. But I am sure I haven't met any peson I took my grudge into ... yet.