016. Royal Pregnancy & Birth

Chapter Sixteen | Royal Pregnancy & Birth

The French Royal Family
✔FrenchRoyalFamily

THE FOLLOWING STATEMENT IS ISSUED BY THE PRESS SECRETARY TO HER MAJESTY THE QUEEN

Their Majesties Queen Maryse and King Harry
are very pleased to announce that Her Majesty is expecting a baby in June.

The members of both families are delighted with the news.

10:00 am - 20 December 13 from Paris, France

-

Queen Maryse, King Harry announce first pregnancy

Royal baby news! Queen Maryse and King Harry of France are expecting their first child.

The French Royal Family announced the news on Twitter early Monday.

Maryse is about 14 weeks pregnant, according to the palace, and is due in the summer.

-

"Well, the public responded positively to our pregnancy announcement." Harry said, reading the french newspaper.

"That's good, on social media they're playing the guessing game on how far along am I and not what was released but it seems all positive." Maryse said.

"Good." Harry said.

Maryse is having lunch with Harry when the phone rings. She sees that it is Jonathan and answers quickly. It was a fast conversation as he was rushing Renee to the hospital. Once she had hung up, she told Harry that soon they would have a new niece or nephew.

"I think it's a girl!" Harry said.

"I also think it's a girl." Maryse said.

Later that evening, Maryse, Harry, Natalie, Tyson and Catherine Joy are seated around the table when Maryse's cell phone rings. She says, "Oh Renee!"

She answers and begins talking to her sister, "Oh, that's wonderful! And everyone is healthy and ok? Oh great! We will come visit you at home tomorrow. Does that work? Great. Love you!"

She then goes back to eating the meal that Natalie had prepared.

"WELL, we're waiting!" Catherine Joy said.

"Oh! Sorry. We have a new niece. Lucia!" Maryse exclaimed.

"That's wonderful!" Harry said.

"Did you say we are going to see them tomorrow?" Natalie asked.

"Yes. After they get home from the hospital and settled, I thought we could all go together and see them." Maryse answered.

"When are they releasing a statement?" Harry asked.

"Tomorrow morning the Royal Court will release statements of the birth and the congratulations from the family to Renee and Jonathan on the new baby." Maryse replied.

"Great." Harry said.

-

The French Royal Family
✔FrenchRoyalFamily

Her Royal Highness, Princess Renee, The Duchess of Aquitaine was safely delivered of a daughter at 12.34 p.m. Her Royal Highness and her child are both doing well.

1 January 2014

The French Royal Family
✔FrenchRoyalFamily

The baby weighed in at a healthy 6 lbs., 14oz.

1 January 2014

The French Royal Family
✔FrenchRoyalFamily

Princess Renee, The Duchess of Aquitaine revealed the adorable name that pays tribute to her older sister, Her Majesty The Queen.

1 June 2014

The French Royal Family
✔FrenchRoyalFamily

Princess Renee, The Duchess of Aquitaine and Prince Jonathan, The Duke of Aquitaine are delighted to announce the name of their daughter, Her Royal Highness Princess Lucia Therese Johanna Anastasija, The Duchess of Augusta. Her Majesty Queen Maryse has conferred the duchy of Augusta to Princess Lucia.

1 January 2014

-

Later that afternoon they all go to visit Renee and Jonathan. Soon as they walk in the house, Harry smacks Jonathan on the back and says, "Congrats, on Renee delivery a beautiful baby girl!"

"Thank you, Harry." Jonathan said.

"Oh my God, she's beautiful!" Maryse exclaimed.

"Soon, this will be you, Maryse." Renee said as Natalie takes the baby out of her hand to hold.

"She looks like our late grandmother." Natalie said.

"Yeah, they have the same shade of blue eyes." Catherine Joy said.

"Nice, compare my baby to my dead relative." Renee said.

"Renee, she was your favorite relative." Maryse said.

"She was." Renee said.

"Oh, Renee, Kate sends her congratulations and sent a gift that she said you'll be thankful for." Harry said.

"Anything from Kate, I'm always thankful for." Renee said.