05. Plan B

Chapter Five | Plan B

Last Day of State Visit - February 2013

"William, you do know that we have to help him right?" Kate asked as she feed George, his breakfast.

"Of course, I know that. Harry, is not used to romancing a powerful woman such as Maryse. He definitely needs guidance." William said as he eat his breakfast.

"We need to do something but we can't let him know that we're doing it." Kate said.

"So you want to be like spies and plant them in situations that make them talk?" William asked.

"Exactly." Kate said as she wiped George's face clean from his messy breakfast.

"I think we'll need some assistance with our plan b." William said.

"Is that what you're calling this? Plan B?" Kate asked.

"Yes, I am and like I was saying we need assistance and I know the perfect people to help us." William said.

"Who?" Kate asked.

"Granny and Renee, the two most nosey people in our lives." William answered.

"I'm telling Granny, that you called her nosey." Kate said.

"Go ahead, I'm getting her a fake nose for Christmas next year, I'm sure she'll get the hint." William said.

"You're cruel." Kate said.

"But you love me." He said.

"Sometimes." Kate said.

"Harsh." He said.

-

"You did what Maryse?!" Renee exclaimed into the phone.

"I had sex." I said.

"Maryse, who did you give your virginity to?" Renee asked.

"Henry." I answered.

"Henry? I don't know a Henry. Wait, a minute, Maryse, you slept with Prince Harry of Wales!" Renee said.

"Renee, please stop with all the shouting." I said.

"I can't believe you give up your goodies after five days but couldn't bring yourself to sleep with your boyfriend of four years." She said.

"We were drunk, it was a mistake." I said.

"Maryse, I know your lying voice and you're definitely using it." She said.

"I'm not lying." I said.

"Yes, you are. You weren't drunk and it wasn't a mistake. You like Harry, don't you?" She said.

"Renee, I'm not lying." I said.

"You like him. Yes, finally I was worried you would never move on from Andre." Renee said.

"Renee!" I exclaimed.

"It's okay, Maryse, things like this happen all the time." She said.