010. Royal Shotgun

Chapter Ten | Royal Shotgun

The deepest feelings
always come after the
things you do to make
yourself feel numb.

Juansen Dizon

French Royal Court

Today, Friday 12 August 2013, the engagement between Her The Majesty The Queen of France and His Royal Highness Prince Harry of Wales was announced at the Royal Palace in Paris.

The wedding is planned to take place in the late Summer 2014 or early Winter of 2013. In connection with the wedding Prince Harry will be invested with the title His Majesty, The King of France.

-

Aujourd'hui, vendredi 12 août 2013, l'engagement entre Sa Majesté la Reine de France et Son Altesse Royale le Prince Harry de Galles a été annoncé au Palais royal à Paris.

Le mariage devrait avoir lieu à la fin de l'été 2014 ou au début de l'hiver 2013. Le prince Harry sera investi du titre de Sa Majesté le roi de France.

-

Her Majesty Queen Maryse is delighted to announce her engagement to His Royal Highness Prince Harry.

-

Her Majesty The Queen of France and His Royal Highness Prince Harry of Wales are engaged to be married. The wedding will take place in early winter 2013. Further details about the wedding day will be announced in due course.

-

Clarence House announced that Prince Harry will marry Her Majesty Queen Maryse in the early winter of 2013. They were engaged for two months in France, with the Prince giving Maryse a Round Center Stone With Two Baguette Diamonds in a Prong Setting. Diamonds used in the ring belonged to his late mother, Diana, Princes of Wales.

-

Maryse and Harry were going to make their first appearance as an engaged couple.

Harry kissed her hand and then held it tightly in his as they prepared to face the outside world. As soon as they stepped out the doors they were immediately attacked with an onslaught of questions and camera flashes.

Great, now there might be a risk of blindness involved too, Maryse thought sarcastically.

"Prince Harry, how long have you two been engaged?"

"Your Majesty, how did the Prince propose? Was it romantic?"

"How long are you two planning on staying in London?"

"Why did you hide your engagement from everyone?"

To Maryse and Harry, all these questions sounded like a jumbled mess of shouts. Harry put her arm around her and attempted to steer her in the direction of the car that was arranged for them. For a second it seemed like their road to the car was blocked, but Harry kept pushing through and with the help of security they were able to make it.

"That was..." Maryse began.

"Insane." Harry finished for her. "It's never been this crazy before." He said.

"Well it's not everyday a Prince gets engaged to a Queen." She said.

"Very true." He said.