017. Mystery Of Love

Chapter Seventeen | Mystery Of Love

I kept sailing closer and
closer to your heart,
but you refused to
open your walls for me.
Instead, we both watched
as I crashed into them.

tara love / shipwrecked

***Time Skip to 2018***

Queen Maryse, Duchess of Reichstadt (Maryse Lucia Therese Alexandra Michelle; born 21 January 1983) is the Queen of France.

Maryse was born in Montreal, Quebec, but grew up in France as the first child of King Henri VI and Queen Lucia, She is a member of the Royal House of Ouellet. She was educated privately at home.

Maryse is a native speaker of French, fluent in English, and she is able to speak and read Spanish. Maryse has a tattoo of her late father's name, Henri, on her left wrist. She has a degree in business administration from Harvard, and holds a black belt in martial arts.

Maryse has three younger siblings. Princess Renee, Duchess of Aquitaine, who is the third to the french throne, Prince Jonah, Duke of Narbonne, who is fifth in line for the french throne, Princess Natalie, Duchess of Toulouse, who is seventh in line for the french throne, and Princess Catherine-Joy, Duchess of Burgundy, who is ninth in line for the french throne.

Four years prior to Maryse's birth, a new act of succession was put into effect which introduced absolute primogeniture, meaning that Maryse comes first in the line of succession because she is the eldest child. She is France's first queen regnant.

On August 19 2013, Maryse married King Harry, former Prince Harry of Wales, Duke of Reichstadt, Duke of Sussex, KCVO (Henry Charles Albert David; born 15 September 1984) is a member of the British royal family and a member of the French royal family by marriage. He is the younger son of Charles, Prince of Wales, and Diana, Princess of Wales, and is sixth in the line of succession to the British throne. He was officially styled Prince Henry of Wales from birth until his marriage, but is known as King Harry of France.

Harry was educated at schools in the United Kingdom and spent parts of his gap year in Australiaand Lesotho. He then underwent officer training at the Royal Military Academy Sandhurst. He was commissioned as a cornet (i.e. second lieutenant) into the Blues and Royals, serving temporarily with his brother, Prince William, and completed his training as a troop leader. In 2007-08, he served for over ten weeks in Helmand, Afghanistan, but was pulled out after an Australian magazine revealed his presence there. He returned to Afghanistan for a 20-week deployment in 2012-13 with the Army Air Corps. He left the army in June 2015.

Harry launched the Invictus Games in 2014 and remains patron of its Foundation. He also gives patronage to several other organisations, including the HALO Trust, the London Marathon Charitable Trust, and Walking With The Wounded. On 19 August, 2013 he married the French Queen Maryse. Hours before the wedding, his grandmother Queen Elizabeth II conferred on him the title Duke of Sussex. After the wedding Queen Maryse conferred on him the title King of France, Duke of Reichstadt, making him her King Consort.

On September 21, 2013 it was announced that they are expecting their first child, who would be sixth in line to the British throne, in spring 2014 but due to some compilation, Queen Maryse had an emergency c-section on January 2014.

On 4 January 2014, Queen Maryse give birth to a baby girl, Princess Giselle Antonia Marie Catherine Renee, Duchess of Anjou, La Dauphine of France, she is the heir to the French throne. She will be the second queen regnant after her mother.