09. Royal Madness

Chapter Nine | Royal Madness

To be yourself in a world
that is constantly trying to
make you something else is
the greatest accomplishment.

The French Royal Family
✔FrenchRoyalFamily

Her Royal Highness, Princess Natalie, The Duchess of Toulouse was safely delivered of a daughter at 8.34 a.m. Her Royal Highness and her child are both doing well.

20 June 2013

The French Royal Family
✔FrenchRoyalFamily

The baby weighed in at a healthy 7 lbs., 3oz.

20 June 2013

The French Royal Family
✔FrenchRoyalFamily

Princess Natalie, The Duchess of Toulouse revealed the adorable name that pays tribute to her late grandmother.

20 June 2013

The French Royal Family
✔FrenchRoyalFamily

Princess Natalie, The Duchess of Toulouse and Prince Tyson, The Duke of Toulouse are delighted to announce the name of their daughter, Her Royal Highness Princess Yasmin Nicollet Mary, The Duchess of Ginossi. Her Majesty Queen Maryse has conferred the duchy of Ginossi to Princess Yasmin.

20 June 2013

-

"Oh my Goodness! She's beautiful." I said as I held my niece for the first time.

"Thank you, Maryse." Natalie said as she laid in the bed watching us.

"You know this could be you, if you stop avoiding Harry." Catherine Joy said as she laid next to Natalie. I looked at Renee, who started whistling and looking at the baby.

"Really, Renee?" I asked, annoyed with my meddling sister.

"What? Harry called me while she was with me." She answered.

"What did Harry say?" Natalie asked.

"He said that Maryse hasn't talked to him in over three weeks that's almost a month." Renee replied.

"Maryse, why would you do that?" Natalie asked.

"Because I'm very busy." I answered.

"Yeah, busy avoiding the man." Renee added.

"No, I'm not." I said.

"Wait, a minute. Do you guys have a pad, I think my menstrual just started." Catherine Joy said.

"Ask Maryse, she be on her menstrual." Renee said, as she took the baby out of my hand.

I went to my purse and started looking for extra pads that I normally carry with me. I couldn't find any, and that's when I realized I never got my period.

"Maryse, are you okay?" Catherine Joy asked.

"Umm, looks like I don't have any extra with me." I answered.

"No way, that's not like you, Maryse, you're always prepared unless you never got your period." Renee said.

"Renee, it's probably late because of stress. You know I have a lot on my plate." I said.

"Um, Maryse? When exactly did you get your last period?" Natalie asked slowly, as though afraid to spook me.

I froze and all the color I'd gained that moment faded back again.