Chapter 7

I sit at the dinner table eating my breakfast. Today the boys decided to have a party. A pool party. They invited some viners. They are staying in a hotel not to far from here for Magcon. I have been a fan of them for a bit. But of course I love Cameron and Jack Gilinsky. Cameron is is bae to be honest.

"Laura hurry up" Ricky yells.

I run down stairs in my bikini. I run out the house and drive into the water. I look around to see more boys than I taught. Cameron, Jack & Jack, Taylor, Nash, Hayes, Carter, Hayes, Shawn, Matt, and Jacob stand in front of me.

 "Hi" I say sighly.

"Hello" They all say.

They all start jumping in and we start talking. Being the shy person I am I stay quite. But I see Ricky lean into Cameron and whisper something. I glare at him and Cameron smiles at me.

"Really?" He says.

Ricky knows I have had a huge crush on Cameron since he has been doing vines. Cameron swims over to me and I freeze. Why am I freezing up when I live with 5 famous people.

"Ricky told me you have bit of a crush. Is that so?" Cameron asks.

"Ya kinda" I blush.

"Honestly I always taught you were pretty" Cameron smiles.

"Really?" I ask blushing.

"Yes very much" He say.

I blush and we start talking about a bunch of things. Every once and awhile I would look away tot he boys and see Kian glaring watching us. Is he jealous?

"Food" Ricky yells.

The boys order Chinese food and they rushed to the door to get it. I kinda just sat there and watched them eat. I had got a fruit but that was eat. I can feel Ricky watching me and he looked disappointed.

"Why aren't you eating?" Jack G asks.

"I feel sick from all the moving around" I say fake smiling.

"More and more lies" Kian whispers.

"Kian" Ricky mutters.

I stand up and go up stairs. I get into my bed and listen to music. I sit there and just lay in a ball. I think about life and if it was worth it enough to go through horrible stuff. I go just end it all, end the pain. I look over to the bathroom door but I am interrupted by someone coming into my room. Cameron.

"You OK?" He asks.

"Ya I am fine." I smiles.

"What was Kian talking about?"

"It was the past I don't really like talking about it." I frown.

"O that's ok.Well i am not going to lie Ricky did send me up here to check on you. Please come back down we are going to watch movies." He smiles.

"Let me change into some sweats first" I smile.

"Ok come down quickly" He says and leaves.

I head to the bathroom to change with some sweats. I change into some sweats and a hoodie. I change fast and shake out my wet hair. When I look back up my eyes go to the bottle of pills. I stand there starring at it. I think about doing it and how much better I would be.

"Kian stop"

I run out of the bathroom and to the stairs. I get halfway down to see Kian punching Cameron. I run to them and try to pull Kian off but he shoves me. The guys start trying but he shoves them back and punches him again. I try again and I land on the floor. Everyone stops.

"Laura I'm sorry" Kian says looking at me.

Kian elbowed me in the nose. I raise my hand to my nose to feel a cold liquid. I look at it and see blood.

"Laura.."

"Kian leave now" I say pointing to the door.

"Laura"

"Now Kian" I scream

He storms out and the guys help me get up. I hang on to Ricky as he carries me to the kitchen. He sits me on the table and next to me is Cameron on a chair.

"I'm sorry" I say to him.

"It wasn't my fault. I didn' know you two were together" He says looking away.

"We aren't together. We have never been." I say looking at him.

He looks at me and smiles. I sightly smile back before Ricky starts holding something to my nose. I whine and he just rolls his eyes.

"Hurt?" He says.

"Yes" I say in a duh voice.

"He hit you good" He says.

"But it was all my fault" I said in shame.

"No it wasn't" Cameron says squeezing my hand.

Once my nose stops bleeding I go to help Cameron get cleaned up. He has a split lip and eyebrow as well as a forming black eye.