Chapter 9

Sorry that i have been gone for so long. To be honest I haven't been doing well but y'all don't want to hear my problems so here it is. The next chapter.

I have been gone now for at least 5 hours. I don't have a phone or any source of time. All i have is my skateboard and myself. I sit there at the beach watching the sun rise. It looked so pretty. The colors all came together to make one beautiful piece of art.

When the last part went down, i stood up and started to walk home. While riding home I just kept think about what all i need to do in life. The list was very short. Before i get home I stop to get some Advil. My period should be starting soon and that's something i really need.

I walk up the front stairs and I shy. I reach my hand to the door nob and I take a deep breath. I let it out as I open the door. They all sit there and most of them have red eyes.

"Laura"

I don't stop. I don't even dare to recognize the voice that spoke. Someone grabs my arm but I yank it back to beside me. I walk up the stairs and slam the door shut. I go into my bathroom and I slowly get dressed into something else. I throw on a sweater, shorts, and a pair of fuzzy socks. I grab my phone and my jam box. I step outside on the roof and climb to the top.

I don't even know what I am doing. I just sit here and wait. I don't know what for but I just wait. I blast my music out into the sunlight. Maybe if i blast my music loud enough I wont feel anything.

I hear someone start to walk towards me but i don't look or even move. They sit down next to me and I can tell who it is.

"Ricky I don't wanna be lectured right now" i speak breaking the silence.

"I'm not here to lecture you Laura. I am here to are sure that you are ok and everything is alright" He says.

"Well everything is perfectly ok Ricky." I say smiling at him.

"Will you allow me to get help?"

"No I don't want help. There is no reason to get help if I am alright."

And I wasn't lying. At least the first part. I don't want help. I don't wanna let down the people that I love. I love Ricky and I don't want him to see me hurting. Getting help would just make the whole situation worse.

"Laura look me in the eyes and tell me that everything is ok." Ricky says.

I turn to him and smile," I am ok"

I can see doubt in his eyes and then I see him believing all of it. All of the lies and everything.I smile once more and he goes back inside. I let out a long breath and smile to myself. I guess this smile is actually real. But only or a bad reason I guess.

I wonder how much worse I will get.