Chapter 17

I sit on the plane waiting for us to land in the beautiful city called Miami. I look beside me and shake Kian from his sleep.  He looks at me with his sleep eyes and he just looks adorable. I smile and he smirks.

"Hey beautiful." He smiles and leans in to kiss me.

He kisses me and goes back to closing his eyes. I sit there like what the hell just happened. He is never in such a good mood like this. I just smile and look at him.

Across from us sits Jc. He watches us like a sick little puppy. When our eyes meet, he looks out the window and doesn't dare look back at me. I sigh and put on m head phones. I crank up my music and look out the window as well. I raise my phone to video us landing for snapchat.

Once we got off the plane, we got into the car to escort us to the area that the boys are preforming. They were gonna sing their song and then Ricky and Trevor are going to preform one or two of their songs.

"Ok so everyone, including Laura, is going to get makeup and hair done before you go anywhere. You need positive media not negative." Their manager smiles.

We get to the area and they quickly get us ready. I could already hear cries from the girls outside. I laugh as the people do my hair. I have never had someone done this for me. I have a fan or two come up to me in the streets to sign their shirt. But never have someone do my makeup like a teen sensation.

"Ok boys 30 minutes before you go on stage. And Laura 20 before you can go to your booth." The assistant smiled.

"What booth?" I laugh.

"Um your meet and greet place." He smiles.

I have my own meet and greet place. What the hell? I cant believe people actually wanna meet me. I laugh in my chair and my stylist smiles to himself.

The boys walk over to me and start laughing.

"It was going to be a surprise until he said it." Connor smiles.

The 20 minutes went quickly and they announced my name and I walked out into the place. It was outside. I could see the stage and there were booths set up for the meet and greet. There was place for us to take photos that was away from the sun.

I smile as people start to scream my name. I never expected someone to scream over me. I start laughing and waving at the girls waiting to take photos with me. The first little girl comes up to me. She couldn't be over 10.

"Hey sweetie." I smile.

"O my god I couldn't wait to meet you." She smiles.

She hands me her picture of me and I quickly sign it and hand it to you. We take a photo and she turns to me.

"I wanna start a YouTube page just like those." She smiles.

"Well thank you sweetie." I laugh.

"I have a question. What are those?" She says pointing to my scars.

I think for a minute, "Nothing sweetie. I fell a day ago."

"My sister has some that look the exact same."

That hit me hard. The thought of my viewers hurting themselves it made me sick to my stomach. I felt a tear go down my cheek and I quickly wipe it away.

The boys went on stage and started singing. So my line went down by a bit but there were a still a lot of girls and some guys. We kept going through the girls when finally someone weird came up. It was three girls that were dressed in outfits I didn't think were legal  to wear.

"Um hi guys." I smile.

"Save it ugly." One said raising her hand.

"Um what?" I say.

"We thought this was the line to see the other boys. No one wants to see you." They laugh.

"Um I'm sorry?" I say.

"You heard us you slut." The same one said.

Quickly the security guard escorting them away and I shook it off. I heard my name mentioned from the stage and I turn towards it.