Chapter 4

I lay on my bathroom floor crying. Soft sobs come from my mouth. Things start to get hazy as I look down at my wrist. I know I am going to die. Around my wrist is a puddle of blood. It keeps growing and before I know it I black out. The last thing I see is Kian throwing open the door.

"Kian?" I say.

Kian's Pov:

All the guy's were down stairs. We were talking about the tour in a few months and what we were all going to do. We had to talk about the locations, what we will do on the tour, where we would sleep ,and of course who would we bring. Laura's music was very distracting.

"I cant focus with that music blaring!" Trevor complains.

"Kian can you go tell her to shut it off or at least turn it down?" Ricky asks

"Ya" I mutter.

I head up stairs and the music only grows louder. Why the hell is she blasting it so loud. I open her door and go to turn her music down. I just press the off button and then look around. No one is in here. I start to leave and then I hear a small so. It's Laura.

"You ok?" I ask knocking on the door.

All I hear is one last sob. I bust open the door to see Laura on the floor. A puddle of blood growing around her wrist.

"Kian?" She sas before her eyes shut.

"Ricky!" I scream.

I hear all the guys running up the stairs and in to Laura's room. Ricky is the first to get there and i see his face change quickly. He doesn't look like the happy little Ricky I have known for 4 years. Instead there is someone broken and scared.

"Laura" He screams.

"I will call 911" Jc says and leaves.

All the boys are almost in tears except Ricky. He was crying a lot. Seeing his sister almost dead is hard. I pull him out once the ambulance gets here. They pick up her lifeless body and sets her on a stretcher. They start putting in some sort of Iv and the rush her back to the ambulance. Ricky get's in to go with them.

The rest of us boys get into my car and follow the ambulance. While I am driving I feel a tear run down my cheek. I quickly wipe it away so no one sees. Jc in the seat next to me doesn't look like he is doing ok. His eyes are blood shot from crying.

"I had to call 911 because my little sis wanted to die." He cries.

"She will be ok" I mutter.

"She was dead!" Trevor sobs.

I look in the mirror and Trevor was curled up next to Connor and Sam, well Sam was looking outside the car. Every now and then a tear would fall from his eyes.

"She will live you guys" I say.

We get there and we all sit in the waiting room. They were going to have to stitch up the cuts and then get blood back in her. They don't know if she will wake up right away but they say she will be fine.

Ricky sits in the corner talking to his parents. They were away in Australia for a trip. They couldn't make it back but they were doing all they can. There was a hug storm going on and they couldn't fly home.

Laura's doctor walk towards us and i quickly stand to my feet. So do the rest of the boys.

"She will be fine and she isn't awake yet. She lost a lot of blood so she is in coma." He says.

"No" Ricky cries. Jc hugs him close.

"You guys can go in and visit her" He says.

We walk into the room and i look at her. she still looks beautiful. My eyes wonder to the cuts on her wrist. The stitches up and down her arm were crazy. Ricky sits down next to her and holds her hand. He starts saying something.

"Wake up little sis please. I love you and I am not leaving here any time soon" He sobs.

We sit in there for a few hours before Jc goes gets dinner. We all end up sleeping there. I don't go to sleep i wait for he to wake up.

"You guys can go home shower and get clothes and stuff" I say to the boys.

"You sure?" Ricky asks.

"Very" I smile.

Once they leave i sit down next to her and hold her small hand. I wanna tell her how I feel about her

-----------

sorry for the short update but i will post more today or tomorrow