Chapter 12

I wasn't really looking forward to any lectures or anyone yelling. I snuck back into my room and locked my door. I got back into bed and just laid there. I laid there staring up at the celling. I drifted off to sleep before someone knocking on my door woke me up.

"Laura open up, it's just me." Jc speaks outside the door.

I got up out of the bed and wrapped the cardigan around my body. I opened the door and Jc fell in.

"What now?" I ask falling back into my bed.

"We are all going to a beach party tonight and we were wondering if you would like to come?" Jc smiled.

"No I already have plans, sorry." I lied.

"With fuckin who? Your imaginary friends?" Jc raises his voice.

"No but I think that it is time for you to go." I smile.

Jc leaves and I wait for them to leave. It was 5 hours later that they left. Kian was still fast asleep in his bed. I started to get ready for my plans. I got dressed in m pink dress and I curled my hair. It was starting to get dark outside.

I headed out to the club I decided to go to. I had my fake ID on me ready to go. I walked up to the door and held out my ID.

"You're good to go in" The bouncer smiles.

I walked past him and into the club. It was beautiful. Flashing lights all around and everyone bouncing around. I walked right to the bar and ordered the strongest drink I could think of.
I could feel the alcohol rushing through my veins and it felt amazing. I started to do shots with complete strangers. And before I knew it I was mixing it with pills. Someone handed me a small little white pill and I took it. I felt amazing.

Before I knew it, I was taking multiple shots and pills. Not caring how much trouble I would get in or who would yell at me. At that point I didn't even care if I would die right then and there.

All my senses were heightened and I felt so different. Someone started to dance beside me. He started grinding up against me and jumping up and down. When the music slowed down he started to usher me outside.

I stumbled around, tripping over my own heels. The guy wrapped his hand around my arm and started to drag me towards the dark.

"You look so fucking sexy" he smirks.

"I'm not like that" I laugh.

His hands travel up my skirt touching my bare ass.

"Stop" I groan.

"Lace panties. Sexy." He says pushing me up against a wall.

"Stop it" I squirm.

"Stop struggling you slut." He yelled.

I started to try and push him away but even in heels I was no match.

"Get away from me." I yell.

His hands were pushing me against the brick wall. His hand tightened around my wrists making me yelp.

"Stop it." I scream.

"Quiet." He shouts at me.

"Help me" I scream even louder.

"Shut the fuck up." He says slapping me across the face.

Everything started to fade. It seemed like the world was spinning and I couldn't hear or see anything. I started hearing things again. I could hear someone running down the alley closer to us.

"Hey what are you doing?"

The man in front of me looked at the voice and started to run. He took off, tripping me in the process. I fell to the ground landing on my knees.

"Fuck" the man screamed.

Someone touching my arm and I flinched. The man started to host me up against him. I looked at him and it was Kian.

"Kian?" I mutter.

"Sh it's ok. I'll get you home." Kian says looking at me.

He placed his hand on my cheek and ran his finger over my lips. I felt every touch of it.

The drive home I laid in Kian's lap and fell asleep. He ran his hands through my messed up hair and it felt amazing.
Before I knew it we were home. He picked me up and carried me into the house. When he shut the door I heard everyone run over.

"What happened?"

"Is she alright?"

"She will be fine." Kian stated.

"Why is she like this?"

"She was at a club drinking all night. I think someone slipped something into her drink." Kian sighed.

"Let me take her up stairs"

Kian handed me to someone. I looked at Kian and watched him take me upstairs. I didn't once leave contact with his eyes.

I was placed on my bed and Ricky started to get some closes out for me. I sat up in my bed and jc came over to me.

"Sh lay back down." He said pushing me back down.

Ricky walked over and started to help me change into sweats and a large t shirt. I curled up into a ball and quickly fell asleep.