'You can't just give up, she's out there'

this is a slightly small chapter, this is the SECOND LAST CHAPTER of Take A Trip To Paris... that means... you guessed it... the NEXT chapter i upload will be the VERY LAST chapter of Paris! :(
It is scheduled to be uploaded on the 6th of September, and it'll be VERY long.
For now, before you start reading, i want to apologise for the way i have written this, and i have thought long and hard about how i am going to end my story.
Some of you may disagree with my decisons, and some of you may not. But you need to understand the empathy and emotion i'm trying to ensue into my readers. Without attatchments and compassion for a character, there is no story.

Song for the chapter: 'Love, Come Save Me By' by 'Right Away, Great Captain!'
now, i REALLY want you to listen to this when it directs you to in the story, it is HIGHLY important that you do. If you're reading this off your phone or Ipod, WAIT UNTIL YOU HAVE A COMPUTER!, because the song is meant to surface feelings. You'll know when to press play.
THIS IS HIGHLY IMPORTANT!.

Once again, i am sorry.

Love, Izzie. x

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- 

Harry’s P.O.V-

TWO WEEKS LATER.

The wet roads unnerved me. Swiveling and swerving around almost seemingly placid streets scared me. The rain was pelting down on my windshield, and i had to set the windscreen wipers to ‘full wipe’ because i could not see a damn thing.  I was tempered, crossed between fuming and irked, i couldn’t find the right word. Every thing felt substantially morbid, almost eerie at the sense. This situation WAS eerie, it chilled me to my core, and i felt completely impotent.

Frazzled and frayed, i came speeding around the road corners, narrowly avoiding speed signs and rock edges.

my eyes were becoming watery, but i wasn’t bothered by the slight loss of sight. I felt no need to fix my eyes, or to edit my seating position, I was frozen to the seat, Louis was beside me, both hands clinging to various steady objects in the car, he was heaving himself into safe positions, trying to find a comfortable place to be afraid of my driving. He was petrified, but did not say a single comment.

I made a sharp ‘U’ turn, completely giving up looking in this specific area, we’ve been around here three times for the past week and a half, if she wasn’t here the first time, then why did we ever think it would be different?

“Haz-” Louis starts, but i press my foot harder on the accelerator, causing him to fly back into the seat fabric.

I was aware he wanted me to slow down, but to be frank, i didn’t want to slow down. I wanted to go faster than i have ever gone before, I wanted to just drive away from all my problems. Seemingly morbid situations. Sad hours seem long.

“Harry, stop” Louis presses his hand on my shoulder lovingly, he knew what i was feeling, he always did.

I don’t brush his hand off, but i do slow down the car to a normal speed. Soon enough i pulled over to the side on the road, the car coming to a complete stop.

there was no sound in the car, only from the outside, loud raindrops pelting down hard on the windshield. The silent car created a terrible mood , something that maybe was what i needed.

Louis reached over and turned on the radio, and suddenly sound lightly filled the silence. 

‘Love, Come Save Me By’ echoed throughout the car, causing my bones to shake at the eerie coincidence of the song and Avery and I’s situation.

God, was she out there alone?, Was she cold, was she lost?. Did she call out to me?. God i’ve been terrible, i have done such an extent of damage that it’s caused this. I shouldn’t have let her go. I can picture Avery now, lying lifeless in a ditch somewhere impossible to find. Was she in pain?, was she suffering?. I can’t imagine her... I can’t imagine her being hurt by someone, being hit, or kicked or-
I was s’post to protect her for heaven’s sake!, O’what good have i ever done?, I love her so much, and i feel as if someone has ripped my heart out, I’ve never felt so vulnerable before, i feel so lost and alone. But at the same time, i felt like i shouldn’t be feeling this way, like i owe it to Avery somehow to try to find her. And i have been trying, almost two weeks now. She’s has officially been confirmed as missing, and many are out searching for her.
what i would give to just embrace her once more, to just.. tell her once more that everything was going to be okay.