Please, read this.

Okay, I really want to dedicate this chapter to you all.
no, it’s not a mooshy love message. It’s something different.

I want to ask you all a question, and I want you to seriously consider it.

Are you okay?.

Take a moment to think about how you’re feeling right now, is there something bothering you? is someone bothering you?, are you stuck, confused, depressed, sad, suicidal, on edge, angry, pissed off? Anything like that?

I really wanted to offer this option for you, and I want you all to know that I am honestly here.
now, I’ve experienced people in my life that have told me that they were there for me, when they really weren’t.

But I can honestly say to you, right here, right now, that you can message me anything at all, you can call me, text me, DM me. you can do anything to contact me.

I know some of you need support right now, and I know most of you are going through a hard time and I wanted to dedicate this chapter to support you, and to remind you that there is someone here who’s worrying about you, and who honestly wants to help you, no matter what.

I’ve been through extremely hard times too, and I know how it feels not to have anyone to talk to, but now, you guys do. You have someone anytime you want. Sometimes a good talk can really lift you up. You know?, sometimes it’s just what you need.

And if you’re willing to share with me your story, I’ll share with you mine, too.

So, right now, I want you to take a deep swim inside your feelings, and pluck out the ones you are unsure about.

And then I want you to Private Message me on here, DM me on Twitter, You can PM me for my mobile number, you can inbox me on facebook, you can even post it here if you want to.

And I promise, with all my heart, that I will get back to EVERY single one of you, and help you the best I can.

I want you to feel like you have someone, and I want you to always have someone to go to when everything is just terrible.
I’m the easiest person to talk to, and I’m always friendly.

I promise, I can help.

it could REALLY help you.

so please, please please. Message me if you need anything. If you just want to talk, anything.

I’m here for you, no matter what.

and remember, you’re all beautiful.

Mumma Isabelle x