Take A Trip To Paris- A One Direction Fanfiction

Hello lovelies!,
and welcome to the first chapter of my story 'Take A Trip To Paris' or 'TATTP'.
Hope you enjoy it, and i'd love it if you guys vote and comment on most of the chapters, because it really means a lot to me!, You'll probably see a lot of before chapter talks, kind of like this one!, it'd be helpful if you read those too, they do contain some pretty awesome information. But sometimes i just blabber on about things.

Hope you all LOVE this story!, and i'm excited to see what you think! 

Love, Izzie. xo

_____________________

“it is going to be the trip of a lifetime, Avery, just take it”

“I can’t Jason, I really can’t”

“Just get your ass on that plane, Avery”

“I am NOT going to Paris without my parents knowing about it, what if I… get kidnapped or something?”

“Jesus, it’s an all paid for ticket, hotels, everything, it’s all taken care of, you need to just get out of here”

“It’s not like I’m running from the police, Jason”

“listen, I don’t care, here, here is your goddamn ticket-“ Jason hands me my ticket, and securly wraps my hand around it.

“I’m not going to France, Jason”

“Yes you are, Avery”.

“you’re my brother, you’re s’post to WANT me to stay!”

“I WANT you to go, this is the best thing you will probably ever do”

“I’ve never hated you more in my life”

Jason laughs at me, and then hands me my three red suitcases.

Okay, I wanted to go to Paris, but after my parents found out that I was planning the trip, they went all out ‘stop-Avery-from-leaving-home’ on me, and took my ticket away.

And now, my darling of a brother had paid all the expenses on his account, just to let me get away.

Jason knew that I was always dreaming of going to Paris, he knew that I just wanted to pack up and leave. And once he found out that mum and dad had taken my worked-hard-for–ticket, he did all of this organizing, and now I was standing at the airport gates.

“go!-“ he urged, pushing me through the security check, I looked back at him

“Thank-you” I say, before I step through the metal detector.

“now, go and fall in love”

I rolled my eyes

“just because it’s called ‘The City Of Love’, doesn’t garentee me finding love”

“Do me proud, and kiss someone on top of the Eiffel Tower”

“you’re an idiot” i laugh, and straight after, I get pushed forward by angry passengers.

“BYE!” he calls once more, before i disappeared through the boarding gate.

"seat 2… row 5."

"Seat 2 row 5."

"Seat 2… row 5."

I said the numbers over and over again in my head, scanning the aisle for that damn seat.

I actually can’t believe I’m doing this. What was Jason going to say to my parents?, it was a bit late for them to stop me now, and I don’t plan on coming back for a while, I don’t even have a return ticket.