'you have no idea how much trouble you're in...'

i don't know if this chapter is long or short. possibly short, but, the next one will be way longer, i promise!
enjoy this one lovies!
and don't forget to check out me and Bre's 'Who'd Have Known' Larry fanfic!, it's adorable!!

Love, Izzie. x

VOMMENT! (vote and comment!)
____________________________________________________________________ 

“don’t go” Harry pleads again, but I am already taking my luggage off the conveyer belt. Feeling guilty was an understatement. I felt ashamed and seething towards myself. Was I being selfish? No, I wasn’t… I’m sure I wasn’t. wanting to go home wasn’t selfish, was it?

“Harry i-“

“All passengers boarding the 606 flight to Los Angeles, the gates open in five minutes”

Harry had already bought my ticket; he’s already called a car to pick me UP from the airport. He’s organized everything. He’s practically sending me home.

But now he wants me to stay?
“I can’t just let you go like this” he breaths “There is so many things we need to fix, what about you and Niall? The fake relationship?” Harry scrapes a hand through his tussled curls. And I scrape my hand through mine. I’m being ignorant. I have a duty here, I can’t just leave them without someone.

But I needed to.

“Harry, I have to go, this isn’t my only life” I say, and he paces forward “I know that, Avery, I know that the best possible option for you is to go home… but I’m just scared” at first I’m confused. Why would he be scared?

“Harry?, what are you even scared of?”

“That you wont come back”

I take a sharp breath in. he made me weak in the knees. I want to go home but I want to stay here too. why do I have to make all the decisions? Why can’t the decisions make themselves?

“I’ll come back Harry…” I mumble, but it doesn’t convince him. Harry takes a step forward, and pulls me into a deep hug. I wrap my arms around his waist; Harry kisses my cheek and then pulls away, only to stare into my eyes.

“Promise Me,” he almost whispers, scraping my cheek with this thumb “can you promise me that?”

There were so many things that I wanted to say to him. Of course I’ll come back. I’ll come back and see him when I’m finally settled. When I know I can handle the pressure.

“I promise” I nod my head eagerly, “I promise, I promise, I promise” I almost start to cry then and there, while Harry held my face. I swing my hands around his neck, and lean into his lips, anything to stop the tears.

Harry brushes his lips along mine. But they don’t stop the tears.

“I want a bigger promise” he says, breaking the kiss and taking my hand in his. Harry turns my wrist over, and pretends to wrap something around it.

“What are you-“

“This is an invisible promise bracelet”

Harry had turned his cute side on. And the tears were about to spill over.

I pretend to twist it around my wrist, and smile back up at Harry.

“I’ll never take it off” I joke, and a small laugh manages to escape my lips.

“good” he laughs back. And I swear I see something slide down the side of his cheek.

“all passengers, flight 606 is boarding in three minutes”.