'But what if I don't want to stay?'

kind of a long intro here.

sorry about the AGES LONG upload. i've been heaps busy with school just starting back, and work and everything. BUT IT'S HERE.
if you haven't already seen, there is a NEW STORY up on my page... IT'S A LARRY FANFIC. it's co-written with one of my BEST FRIENDS Bre, and we really want you guys to check it out. please please please do!, it'll be worth it... i promise.
Okay, so, i found this new... singer. i've been ranting about him on my twitter if you'd care to scroll back a little and have a look, but his music makes me cry.
'Passenger'. i can't express my love for his music, and thats why i'm basing this chapter off one of his songs 'I See Love' and i want EVERY SINGLE ONE OF YOU to listen to it throughout the chapter, or after or before.. whenever. but he makes the most beautiful music. you won't regret it.
hope you like this chapter.

HOT GIF OF LOUIS COMING YOUR WAY!

DON'T FORGET ABOUT THE LARRY!, CHECK IT OUT! xx

Love, Izzie. x

VOMMENT! (vote and comment!) 

__________________________________________

Sleeping was the only place where I had complete serenity. I had stolen Harry’s bed this time. It only seemed right after what happened the other day.

I had slept for who knows how long, not entirely asleep, just in that morning blissfull state where you’re still half asleep, half awake.

I found it amazing that I can still be so at peace when hearing Niall and Harry bickering downstairs, I couldn’t form words, but I could distinguish a mean type of banter, calling out each other’s flaws. If it was up to me, I’d say neither of them had a flaw, not a single one. The only things I could pick out was Harry’s cheekiness, or Niall’s… ability to change moods so quickly.

Speaking of Niall and his moods, when I think about it now, the words finally sink in; “I could do so much better”. The way he said it just rang through my ears, over and over again. Not many people would agree with me and this whole decision, but they don’t have any idea what it’s like to be where I am. So I’ve decided to ignore Niall.

Don’t go off at me, but it’s the only thing I can do. I mean, I don’t have feelings for him… Maybe I was just lonely at the time. But whatever it was, it’s passed now and-

“GET UP!” I hear Taylah yell from the door. I peak an eye open to see her, dragging her red suitcase along the wooden floorboards.

“WE ARE LEAVING IN TEN MINUTES!” she stomps

“-HOW LONG HAVE YOU BEEN ASLEEP?!” Taylah walks over and practically throws the blankets off me and onto the floor, I grip ahold of my body and wrap my arms around myself.

“it’s too cold” I mumble into my forearm. It’s quiet for a little while and I listen to the tapping of Taylah’s foot.

“…don’t make me get Louis in here”.

I just stay limp. Theres no way she’d do it. Louis wouldn’t do anything to hurt or annoy me. he’s not that-

“LOUIS!!”

shit.

if he dares come up here I’m going to flip my shit. and I’m going to be-

“Gooooooooodmorning princess!” Louis runs through the door and to my bedside. I open one eye, and match his.

“Time to get ready!” he says, in an all too giddy tone.

I reach my hand out, and scrape it down his face, “Shuuut up” I moan, as my hand falls back down onto the bed. And I begin to drift off again. Completely forgetting world war 3 was starting in the bedroom. It was silent, and then there was some shuffling on the floor boards.