'Who said anything about crushes?!'

Song of the chapter: Happily Ever After by"He Is We"

this song is kinda happy and sad at the same time, it's adorable. i luhhhrve it.

enjoy this amazingly attractive/adorable gif of Liam.

Love, Izzie. x

VOMMENT! (Vote and Comment!)
_________________________________________

Liam was striding back and fourth across the room, rubbing his face with his hands.

“we need to set things straight” his voice was a mixture of annoyance, worry and desperation.

I felt absolutely dreadful.

Everyone in the room seemed to be doing different things, Niall was facing the wall, refusing to look at any of us. Louis was picking at some loose seams on his snow pants, and Zayn was re-reading and re-reading the paper, pointing out certain parts that were dramatized to the extreme.

And Harry-

Harry was on the opposite side of the room, every now and then he would shift his gaze to Niall, then back to me.

I avoided eye contact though, at all costs.

He couldn’t expect anything to be going on between Niall and me... could he?.

Niall spoke just at the right moment; “we aren’t together, Harry” he snaps, and tilts his head to look at him.

“-so stop staring at us”

I look down at my snowshoes, and twist them into the wood.

It was an awkward silence, for I don’t know how long, until the phone began to chime, the sound echoed throughout the whole house.

Liam rushed to answer it.

“Paul?...”

….

“Yeah… we know… we saw”

“Wait, what?”

“Why?”

“They can’t-“ Liam looked from Niall to me, biting his lip.

“…They are?”

“oh…”

“No… they aren’t”

“…Really, they AREN’T”

“no.. no no no!, they can’t do that”

“What?” Liam’s eyes almost buldged out of their sockets.

“Come over, we’ll talk later, you need to explain this to them”

“Okay..”