'Well, isn't this a documentary moment?'

AND PLEASE PLEASE PLEAE PLEASE PLEASE VOTE FOR MY STORY AT http://www.wattpad.com/watty
IF YOU THINK I DESERVE IT!
IT WOULD REALLY REALLY MEAN THE WORLD TO ME!

ENJOY THIS CHAPTER GUYS!
xo, Izzie.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ 

I know I know I know!, I was confused with myself too, i just thought that maybe I needed to ‘get out there’ more?, maybe it was because Harry seemed like the only way I was going to actually get to the Eiffel Tower.

I wasn’t going for HIM, I was going for the Eiffel Tower.

But still, I made an effort to look good.

After searching through my whole suitcase, I pulled out my silk and lace dress. It was a hard one to explain, but it had silk underneath and a lace over flow, I secured one of my thin brown belts around my small waist, and slipped on some silver heels.

i sweeped my hair into a formal updo, and secured a white headband in it.

I was known around my school as the girl who ‘had the amazing hair’ but I never really saw it, maybe because I’m so insecure.

Which clicked, I was really nervous about going with Harry and his friends… like, I know I shouldn’t be, and I should be SO happy about going on a date with Harry Styles (not that I classed it a date or anything), but still, it’s just the kind of person I was, it was a huge step just getting on the damn plane to get here for gods sake!, how the hell was I s’post to get through an entire date with a popstar?

I looked at myself in the mirror, criticizing every flaw I had.

this could be clearer, my skin tone is uneven, my legs are too long, these shoes may be a little too extravagant…

Harry said it was fancy dress, right?

I pick up my Polaroid and snap a picture of myself, and once it comes out, I write in permanent marker; ‘going out with friend’ in my messy calligraphy.

If only Jason know that ‘my friend’ was Harry Styles.

My shoes clicked down the marble hallway, all the way to the elevator.

Floor 2, room 9.

The elevator dings on floor two, and I make my shaky way to the room.

I had my little handbag beside me, complete with a compact mirror, lip gloss, foundation, and of course, my Polaroid.

I stand out the front of his room, ready to knock.

Oh god, I can’t do this.

I knock anyway.

“AVERY!” someone yells, and runs to the door.

I identify him as Liam, and as soon as he sees me, he smiles something adorable.

“Ah, so this is the famous Avery” a girl says, taking the door from Liam, and motioning me inside.

“Oh, I’m Eleanor, this is Danielle-“ she points out Danielle on the couch, and she waves.

Oh god, these girls were so beautiful… I couldn’t even compare myself.

Eleanor was wearing a black cocktail dress with silver sequins around the hem, and Danielle was wearing a gorgeous cream colored one too, but hers was strapless and had a large black bow around her hips.

They looked so beautiful.

“Avery?” I turn to see Harry standing in the doorway, he was wearing a suit, and I’ll admit…. He looked… sexy.