'you want to kiss me, don't you?'

song for this chapter: "Kiss Me" by Ed Sheeran.

enjoy this incredibly sexy GIF of Nialler. 

this chapter is... revealing.

TEAM HARRY?
TEAM NIALL?
OR TEAM LUKE?....

Love, Izzie.

vomment! (Vote and Comment!)

********************************************************

I crashed through the front door.

Well, scratch that, I fell through, I was being chased by paps.

Luke threw me through the door, protecting me from all the flashes.

I compose myself on the couch.

“Are you alright?!” he runs over to me, and I flinch away.

This stranger was in my house (well… not really my house-)

“Avery?!” he urges, and I blink.

“How do you-“

“Whats going on, explain it to me!”

“No.. just go, please” I mumble.

And to be honest, I just wanted to be alone.. or with Harry, or Niall-

“Leave” I repeat when he didn’t move “Go away”.

Luke flinches, but stands up and makes his way to the door.

“you're welcome” he says, before opening the door and storming out.

I just sat there for who knows how long, waiting for the boys to realize that I wasn’t with them.

Have the paps spotted them, too? were they worrying about me?, would they’ve known what had happened?

What will Harry say about this… Luke, driving me home?

“Avery?!” Speak of the devil-
“Harry!” I yell, and run over to him quickly. He pulls me tight into his chest and holds me there.

“I’m sorry” I sob into his jacket, he pulls my head back and gently brings his lips to mine.
there was nothing...

“don’t be sorry” he says, connecting our foreheads.

I lean in and kiss him again, testing the feeling i just felt.. but stop myself, inches before our lips touch.

what the hell was wrong with me?, why didn't i want to kiss him?... i bite my lip, and gently pull away. 

“i'm tired-” I mumble, pull from his embrace, and trudge upstairs, ignoring the throbbing feeling pulsating from my stomach.

Even I wondered to myself why I didn’t want Harry.

I mean, I did. I wanted him so much it hurt, but now I’m just not sure. I have this giant ‘iffy’ feeling, just sitting in the middle of my stomach, something like a rock.

But what was that rock?... and why was it there?.

I sat on one of the boys beds, I wasn’t sure who’s it was, but eventually, my body got so tired I just had to lay my head on the pillow and close my eyes.

There was just too many things going on right now, that I just couldn’t handle being awake for. All I wanted to do was dip out of it all, and have as much peace as I can before having to face it again.

Soon, I was asleep.

*****************

It was music that woke me.