'I'm completely and utterly fucked up in the head'

This chapter is serious. maybe not at the start, but as you read on, you'll learn some deep stuff about Avery, and it's really an emotional thing for someone to be going through. i love this chapter because it gives me a sense of 'learning' where, i can teach you all a bit more about who she really is, and whats really going on inside her head.

okay anyway, i'm going to start adding playlists AND GIFS for these chapters, which are songs AND SEXY GIFS that i think fit well with what i write! :)

This chapters song: 'Kiss Me' by Ed Sheeran. I KNOW I KNOW, i'm a softy for gorgeous Ed, but this song is just perfect for Harry and Avery (don't their names sound nice together? i think so). link is in the side. and if you don't know who Ed Sheeran is, i suggest you get to know his right away. i love him so much.

(and there is also an extreeeeeeemly sexy gif of Harry)

Love, Izzie. xo

************************************************

~~~Louis’ P.O.V~~~

“Honestly, Harry-“ I start, but Harry throws his hand up, stopping me from talking.

“Shh” he hushes me, and I watch his eyes scan over all the different destinations.

“whats his problem?” Niall asks, chewing on a couple of French fries from McDonalds.

“He’s been here for two hours” I state. “trying to find some stupid place to take Avery”

“it’s not stupid!”

“-Excuse, me, but I can I help you?” a worker asks Harry, and he smiles at her.

She was quite young I noticed. Long black hair, beautiful, beautiful girl.

But Harry didn’t even flinch in her presence.

“Yeah, uhm, can you tell me a good place to go this time of year, that has lots and lots of snow”

the girl looked so confused.

“uhm- okay… what about Snow Town?”

“Wheres that?” Harry asks, all too eagerly.

“It’s in Montreal”

“How far is that from here?”

I practically faceplam myself. How can Harry be so stupid?

Montreal is AGES away.

“It’s a complete night and day in the air, sir” she says, handing him a brochure.

“Is there snow?”

another facepalm.

“Seriously, Harry” I grit “Just get the damn tickets”

“I’ll take 8” he says, simply.

The girls’ eyes almost bulge out of their sockets.

“Eight?” she questions

“Yes, eight”

“Wait wait wait, you’re taking us all?” Zayn butts in

“-no you’re not!, no no no!” Liam interrupts.

“Liam, you always ruin the mood!”

“There wasn’t even a mood to begin wi-“

“I, personally, want to go to Snow Town” Niall includes himself “I like the snow”

“NIALL!” Liam yells, and Niall jumps back, clutching his McDonalds bag to his chest

“Jesus….someone needs a Happy Meal” he mumbles and turns to walk off.