One Or The Other//Gingershadow (OC) X Reader X Jadeheart (OC)

Requested by LilaTheLoner
Thanks for requesting!

"Hey, Y/N! Wanna share something?" You looked over at Jadeheart and blinked. "Eh...sure." You said. It was pretty early in the morning and you were very tired. You didn't get much sleep last night. You laid down next to Jadeheart and immediately started snoring as your rested your head on the ground. Jadeheart looked at you in confusion. "Uh...Y/N?" You opened your E/C eyes but closed them again. She sighed. "What kept you up?" She asked. You didn't answer and just went back to sleep. "Hey! Wake up, you dummy!" You growled and pawed her face away. "No." You grumbled.

She sighed and got up. "Fine. Get in trouble." You didn't care and kept on sleeping. You had gotten barely any sleep last night. All because of the stupid nightmares repeating over and over again...your family...murdered right before your eyes again. You woke up suddenly. "Jadeheart?" You looked around for the she-cat and sighed, seeing that she was nowhere in sight. You got up and stretched. "You slept outside, Y/N?" You blinked tiredly and looked at a black she-cat with some ginger parts on her. "No, I fell asleep here." You parted your jaws in a yawn.

She sighed. "Oh. Well, okay. Are you busy later? Maybe we could spend some time together?" You shrugged. "If nothing comes up then sure." You told her. "What? But I was going to ask him to hang out." You looked over to see Jadeheart. You opened your mouth to say something but Gingershadow spoke first. "Well...uh..you left him so I thought he was free." You got in between them, laughing nervously. "Girls. Maybe you both can hang out with me. It'll be fun!" You said with a purr, not wanting to cause a scene.

Gingershadow blinked then shrugged. "Sure..." Jadeheart seemed a bit sour but agreed. You smiled. "Good! We can agree something. Well in case we can't later, we should go now." You suggested. They both looked at you and nodded. "Of course. Let's go." Gingershadow said. You nodded and walked out of camp. You couldn't blame them for wanting to hang out with you. Ever since your nightmares begun, you had become more distant to the two she-cats.

"Let's stop to rest how about it?" You asked, turning around to face them. Jadeheart narrowed her eyes. "What? We just started." She said, tilting her head. You sighed. "Come on. I barely got any sleep last night!" You complained. Gingershadow sat down. "Then maybe we should've gone out later?" She mewed. You blinked your E/C orbs at them. "No no! I-I'm just...really tired..." Jadeheart sighed quietly.

"Fien but before we do, Y/N I need to talk to you." Gingershadow blinked at her sister. "But I need to talk to him as well." She mewed. You groaned. Oh great... You sat down at the arguing she-cats. "Uh...girls?" You mumbled. "Girls!" Both of them turned to look at you. "I'll talk to one of you then the other." You told them with a smile. Both nodded.

We has choices A, B, or C

A. Jadeheart
You glanced at Gingershadow. "I'll talk to you first." You looked at Jadeheart. "I'll be right back okay?" She nodded, a but of jealousy in her eyes. Gingershadow seemed happy and took you somewhere private.

You blinked. "What is it?" She looked at you, smiling. "Thanks for picking me." You shrugged. "I just picked randomly." You told her, chuckling. She purred in amusement.

"So?" She blushed a little. It was pretty visible through her black fur. "W-Well...I kind of like you, Y/N" she mewed.

You blinked in confusion. "Me?" You asked. She nodded.

"Yes! Actually no, I love you!"

You but your lower lip. She flattened her ears. "D-Do you accept my feelings?" She asked, blushing. You swallowed. "Well...I..." She frowned suddenly. "Oh need an explanation? Well uh...you're really nice to me...not like my sister at all...or anyone for that matter." She said shyly. You sighed. "Gingershadow...I'm sorry but...I like your sister..." she blinked, as if she had just been betrayed. "What?" You nudged her gently. "I like you. But only as my friend." You didn't want to make her too upset so you added, "but I'm sure when the time is right. You'll find someone just for you..." she looked down at her paws.

"Oh..." You smiled gently at her. "Hey...it's okay. Just know that you'll always have a special place in my heart. Even if I am mates with Jadeheart." She smiled and nodded. "Okay...I'll be happy for you, Y/N." you smiled at her and gave her cheek a friendly lick. You walked back to Jadeheart. She smiled at you. "I heard everything. I like you too." She purred. You smiled and nuzzled her. She nuzzled you back. Gingershadow sighed. At least he's happy...

B. Gingershadow
"I'll get to you, Gingershadow." You said with a purr. She looked disappointed but nodded. You followed Jadeheart. "Well what-" she cut you off with a long sentence. "Well the truth is Y/N, I really really like you! More than a friend. Like a mate. I've always felt this way about you and I know Gingershadow likes you too so that's why I want to get you away from her as much as possible." You blinked at what she was just said. She liked you and getting you away from her sister?

Your mouth become dry. "Do you accept my confession?" She asked. "I know you wouldn't like someone like Gingershadow...she has too much problems. Unlike you." You narrowed your eyes. You sighed. "Yes..." she smiled but then you added, "is the answer I shouldn't say." You mewed. She tilted her head. "What?" You shook your head. "I like you, but only like a sister." You told her.

You suddenly growled. "And...problems?" She slowly nodded, seeing the anger in your eyes. "Everyone has problems in them Jadeheart. But you talking to me like that about your sister? It's not right!" You said, lashing your tail. Jadeheart looked upset with herself. "As for me having problems, I actually do..." you turned and left, walking over to Gingershadow.

She looked at you. "What happen-" you licked her nose, purring. "I know...I...I like you too..." she gasped softly and smiled. You nuzzled her, purring softly.

C. Neither
You sighed. "Nevermind. Just tell me here." You said, sitting down. Both of them didn't look happy. "Fine. I like you Y/N!" Gingershadow said. Jadeheart gave her sister a glare. "Oh yeah? Well I like you more!"

You shoo your head. "No!" You told them. "I like the both of you. But like family...like sisters or something. But...not as mates. Sorry." Both looked hurt but just accepted it

This one...oh god...I was not happy with this one once I got to the Gingershadow option. But oh well. It's done...I'm tired. I got up at 4 am since my cousin was talking with her friends (•w•) oof. So either way, I hope you like it LilaTheLoner ! Sorry if you don't :3

Up next: Just Tell Me//Brambleclaw X Female!Reader X Squirrelflight