We're Just Friends//Tigerclaw/star X Reader

A/N: This is before he attacked Bluestar

You looked around camp, in search of a broad tabby. You were one of his friends. Darkstripe and Longtail were your other friends. You got along with them well. Even if you were the only She-Cat out of all of them. Some she-cats were jealous of you. Getting to hang around toms all the time. But that wasn't the reason you hung out with them. You were only friends. Nothing more. Everyday it was the same question. "Which one of them will end up as your mate?" It bugged you a lot. It bugged the toms as well. Especially Tigerclaw. He hated that question. One thing you two had in common.

It really bothered the two of you but you never spoke out about it. But this time was different. The two of you were eating and talking. Suddenly, someone asked the two of you. "When are going to consider having kits?" Tigerclaw snarled and stood up. "Shut up! We're friends! Not mates!" You sighed and nudged Tigerclaw. "Ignore them..." You told him, rolling your eyes. He growled. "That's so annoying!" He sniffed the prey he was eating. "Ya want the rest?" You shook your head. "No thanks." You told him.

He nodded and ate the rest. The broad tom left as soon as he was done eating. You were just laying there by yourself. You sighed, bored. You saw Darkstripe and Longtail and walked over to them. "Hey, guys." You meowed. Darkstripe smiled. "Hello, (Y/N)." Longtail meowed, giving you a slight bow as a joke. (Idk if cats bow so. Just roll with it) You smiled. "You two doing anything later?" Darkstripe shrugged. "Possibly..." Longtail snickered. You blinked. "Okayyy?"

Longtail smirked. "So...Tigerclaw told us that-" Darkstripe growled at him. "Shut up!" He growled, lashing his tail. You looked at him, confused. "Sooo...uh...you guys doing something later on?" Darkstripe shrugged. "Maybe..." He muttered. You glanced at Longtail. "Uh. Yeah." He meowed awkwardly. The two walked away. "Whatever." You saw Tigerclaw and sighed. Maybe he'll want to hang out... You padded over to the broad tom.

He turned to you and smiled. "Hello, Tigerclaw." He smiled as a response. "Hi, (Y/N)." He looked at his paws, ears warm. You felt yourself get nervous a bit. This had been happening for the past few days but thought nothing of it. "I...uh..." Tigerclaw glanced at you. "I need to tell you something...in private." He meowed. She nodded and walked out with him. You could hear him muttering a bit.

"Tigerclaw?" He stopped. "I like you, (Y/N)!" He blurted out. You felt your (E/C) grow wide and your (F/C) grow warm. You felt yourself blush. "I always have...I know I seemed like I was annoyed but really...I wished that what the cats said about me and you were true." He meowed, sighing. You smiled and leaped on him.

"Oh, I love you too, Tigerclaw!" You purred, licking his cheek. He blushed. "Really?" You nodded, purring loudly. "About time!" Longtail ran over to you. Darkstripe was behind him, grumbling. "Oh stop it!" Longtail told him, flicking his tail. "Now...about the kits.." Tigerclaw rolled his eyes.

You allowed him to get up. "That won't be for some time." He told the two other toms. You nodded. "Now leave us alone, you two." Longtail nodded and grabbed Darkstripe by his scruff. "Longtail!" He growled. Longtail dragged Darkstripe back to camp.

He was twitching his whiskers in amusement. Tigerclaw chuckled and looked back you. You purred as he nuzzled you. "So...when are we having kits?" He asked. You smiled. "Soon..." You replied. "Very soon, my love..."

ALRIGHT. I want to apologize for my inactivity. It's been pretty busy. I've been sick for three weeks (and still am), Taken to the E.R. twice, babysitting etc. Plus school. So I'll try to publish more parts).
Also, I need some requests for a bit. I can't think of anything. Leave it in the request page. :3 again, sorry for my inactivity.