I Always Have//Crookedjaw(star) X Shy! Reader

(Willowbreeze doesn't exist in this. BUT I will add an OC of mine that also likes Crooked but he likes you :>)

You woke up and yawned. You were made a warrior or RiverClan a few days ago. You were happy of course but you weren't sure if you deserved it. But at least you passed your assessment. Hailstar had named you (Y/W/N). Your best friend, Crookedjaw, said that it suited you. Another newly named warrior, Wolfgaze (meh OC), was obviously jealous of you when you were with Crookedjaw. But Crookedjaw didn't notice. You walked out of the warriors' den. Only to stumble and fall down. Your fur grew warm in embarrassment.

"Y/N!" Crookedjaw sped over to you, touching his nose to your forehead. "Are you okay?" You get up, looking at him. "I-I'm fine.." You whispered. You hear cats talking in hushed voices. "Good." He licked your cheek gently. You see Wolfgaze growl a little. You looked back at Crookedjaw. His green eyes stared into your (E/C) eyes. You turn away, brushing the ground with your tail. He smiled before padding away.

Wolfgaze walked up to you. You looked at her. "U-Uh...hi Wolfgaze..." You said quietly. She growls at you. You walk away. You wanted to feel comfortable so you went over to the nursery. You see the kits play-fighting and lay down, watching them. You wanted kits of your own but knew it wouldn't happen. Even if you did like Crookedjaw.

*Time Skip*

You were walking with Crookedstar next to you. He kept on talking but you said nothing. He nudged you lightly. "I've been talking for a while." He meowed. You looked at your paws.

"Aw come on! Tell me a little more about yourself." He purred.

You said nothing to him. He frowned then flicked his tail. He started walking at a fast speed. You went after him, falling behind a little. "Is something wrong?" You called to him as he started running. He didn't answer. You sighed and ran after him. He stopped near the river. You panted as you caught up with him.

He smiled as he gave you a nuzzle. "I just wanted to fish jeez." He lost his balance as you pushed him and made him fall into the water. He looked at you, eyes narrowed. "That's for making me run." You told him, sticking out your tongue.

He smirked. "And this is for pushing me." He pulled you into the water with him. You looked at him once you could see. He laughed. Both of you got out of the water. Crookedstar smiled.

"Are we even?" You asked him, shaking yourself.

He licked your cheek. "Now we are." You slowly smiled, blushing. He laughed a bit before walking back to camp. You watched him leave. "Well, that was a great time for romancing!" You turned to see Wolfgaze. You looked at the ground. "Wolfgaze, w-we're just two cats pretending to be kits again.."

She snarled at you. "I don't care!" She growled. You flattened your ears. Wolfgaze shook her head. "Listen. If I know something then it's that Crookedstar could never want to become mates with a warrior who can't fight or do anything."

You growled at her but she went on. "I overheard him. He just hangs out with you 'cause nobody else will." You sheathed your claws. "Sorry..." She looked at you, eyes narrowed.

"Look. I just want to state the fact that Crookedstar says you're pretty buuuuut.."

You looked at the ground, not wanting to believe her. She sighed. "Let's just say that he thinks that I'm pretty and that you're some excuse for a warrior..." You hissed at her before running off. You didn't even want to hear another word come out of her mouth. Crookedstar would never say that about me! You thought. But Wolfgaze made it sound so real. You sat down by yourself. "(Y/N)?" You turned around to see your friend, (F/N). You turned away from him/her. He/She sat down next to you, tail flicking.

"What's wrong?" You didn't answer. He/She sighed. "D-Do you want me to get Crookedstar?" You looked at (F/N). You wanted to say no but maybe Wolfgaze was lying. You nod and he/she runs off.

*Time Skip cuz why not*

You heard pawsteps coming from behind you. "She's right here." You heard (F/N) and another voice. "Thank you, (F/N)." Crookedstar... You thought. He sat down next to you gave nuzzled you. "(F/N) told me you were here all alone...is something wrong?"

You lean on him, sighing. "W-Wolfgaze told me something...I-I know that I shouldn't be-" He stopped you. "What'd she say?"

You looked at your paws.

"(Y/N)...You can tell me anything..." He whispered, touching noses with you. "F-Fine...W-Well...she said that you said that you think I'm some excuse for a warrior...that you hang out with me 'cause you pity me and-" He stopped you, eyes narrowed. "(Y/N). You know that I would never say that about you." He said softly. "I-I....look..." He looked into your (E/C) orbs. He sighed. "I-I don't like Wolfgaze like that...I like..." He started blushing a little. "I like you like that..." He whispered.

You blushed then got up. "N-No you don't!" He nodded. "I do...I always have..." He nuzzled you, closing his eyes. "I love you, (Y/N)..." You blinked then buried your face into his fur. "I love you too, Crookedstar." 

Up next: I Was Wrong//Breezepelt X Blind+Paralazed!Reader