Change//Oakpaw(OC) X Kit Reader

NOTE: IM SORRY THE DRAWING SUCKS ;-; AND HE TURNS INTO A WARRIOR TOO. YOU START OFF AS A KIT THEN APP THEN WARRIOR.

You wake up and look at your mother, (Y/M/N), sleeping. You walk out of the nursery and see Oakpaw. You run up to him and smile. "Hi, Oakpaw!"He looks at you and he flicked his tail. "C'mon! I'd love to hear your voice! I don't care!" You said, your (E/C) orbs round and big. He sighed and spoke. "Fine.." You smile. "Yay!" You sit down next to him. He licks your head. "You're-" You hear a hiss and you get pulled away. "Hey!" You look back to see your mother. She growled at Oakpaw. "Don't talk to her! I don't need her beautiful eyes and voice to be like yours!"

You could tell Oakpaw was hurt. But he didn't show it. "I was just-" Your mother covers your mouth with her tail. You see Oakpaw pad out of camp, glancing at you one time then turning away. You hear your mother snort. "Probably going to see something depressing. Good." You get angry and turn to her. "He wasn't hurting me!" You told her. You sigh. There's good in him... You look back to where he left then saw he was back. Huh? You look around then quickly run over to him.

He sits down. You look at him. "I thought you left?" You meowed, tilting your head. He shook his head. "Just grumbling." He told you. He touches your nose, making you blush a little. I don't like him like that! Pull yourself together, (Y/N)! You smile before you hear the leader call a meeting. Oakpaw nudges you to the meeting gently. "But-" He sits down and you look at him. Maybe he just wants some company?

*Time Skip*

You look at Oakpaw as he chanted your apprentice name. "(Y/A/N)! (Y/A/N)!" The Clan quieted down and you sit next to Oakpaw. After the meeting, you both get up. You hear a hiss and growl under your breath. My mother really hates him... You thought. But you didn't worry about that now.

You have Oakpaw. He looked around before flicking his tail. You slip out of camp with him. "Woah..." He nodded. "I thought I'd be the first to give you a glance out of camp." You smiled, brushing up against him.

"It's amazing!" You purred. Oakpaw shrugged. 'It's okay I guess..." He flattened his ears. You look into his 'dead' orange eyes.

Was that...a small glimmer of...no...it's not...not for you.

*Time Skip*

It had been a few moons since you became an apprentice. Oakpaw was Oakbite now. He almost begged the leader for his name to be 'Deadeyes'. He was sure it suited him. You told him it didn't. He just gave in and kept his name. Since then, you and the warrior had become...close. Really close. Some other apprentices made fun of you with him, thinking he had a tiny crush on you. You knew he would never. Especially on you. But...did you like him was the real question. You sigh. I do... You look around for him but see him with Amberdream. You growl at the name. She was just using him.

You knew she really liked Beetlewhisker. They got into a fight and Amberdream was using Oakbite to try and make him jealous. You take a deep breath before walking up to them. "Hey, Oakbite! Amberdream.." You meowed, trying to be as calm as possible. The ginger she-cat gave you a fake smile. "Hey, Oakbite. Wanna go for a walk or something?" He looked at Amberdream then at you. He shrugged. "Sure." You smile and bound out of camp, Oakbite at your heels. You wait for him and he stops next to you.

"Uh...Oakbite?" He looks at you. "This is probably a bad time but...do you really love Amberdream?" He looks at the ground, blushing. "N-No!" He spat, lifting his head. "Oh...then you know?" He looks at you, blinking. "About her using you..." He blinked at you then snarled. "She would never do that!" He growled. You shift your paws a little. He stopped, ears going down.

"Oh..." You looked at his eyes. He looked...hurt. He sighed. "I should've known..." Even his voice sounded hurt now! You nudge him gently. He moved away from you. You sigh, licking his cheek. "Thank you for telling me..." He touched your nose. You couldn't stand to see the sad look on his face.

"She's going to miss out on so much..." You whispered to him. He smiles at you! Smiles! You smile back. "You know...I can't believe I've never noticed.." He licked your nose. "You're so beautiful..." He whispered. You blushed and froze.

D-Did he just say... He gave you a small wink before padding back to camp. You watched as he left.

He...He did!

*Time Skip (Again :>)*

You had just become a warrior a few days ago. Now you were (Y/W/N). Oakbite had become the deputy. Cats protested but the leader could see good in him. You still remembered the day he called you beautiful. His eyes were so different. You saw him come into camp with a patrol of cats. He walks up to you and drops his fresh-kill. "Take this to the elders for me." You nodded and picked up the fresh-kill. The elders were happy with the kill. You pad out and blush as Oakbite was in your way. He smirked. "C'mon...let's go out of camp." You followed him. Oakbite looked at you.

"(Y-Y/N)..there's something I want to say.." He curled his tail around you, blushing. "Thank you...for being one of the few cats who truly understand me..." You nuzzle him. "Of course...I've been your friend since my kithood." He pressed close to you. "Your (F/C) fur and my fur would make great kits..." he whispered into your ear. You blushed. "W-Wha-" He cut you off. "(Y/N)...will you be my mate?" You smile and nuzzle his shoulder. "Yes..." He purred, licking your ears. "I love you..."

*Time Skip (FOR THE LAST TIME I PROMISE!)*

You see Oakstar come in. "How's my lovely family?" You nuzzle him and your kits, Flintkit, (K/N), Hazelkit, and (K/N), mewed loudly. He purred. "How have you and the kits been?" You sighed. "Good." He licked your cheek. "I love you..." He purred. Flintkit mewed, opening his mouth to reveal a small pink tongue. Oakstar nuzzles the tiny kit. "And you and your siblings too little one." He got up. "I'll see you later." He told you.

You rest your head next to your kits. Your dream had come true...

Up next: My Sweet One//Fluffy (OC) X Male! Rouge! Reader