I'm Fine//Cloudtail X Reader (Part 1)

Requested by @wolfmonkey822
Note: I made you like Brightheart because I want someone like her in here and plus...I just want that :3
Wait up, (Y/A/N)!" You stopped when you heard Cloudpaw. You turned to him and smiled. "You're too fast! It's like you're a WindClan cat!" He meowed. Cloudpaw was usually pretty rude but with you He was different. You were sure he wouldn't be very rude as a warrior. You looked at him. "It's fine!" You told him. "But-" You have him a friendly lick on the nose. "Shut up, furball." He rolled his eyes. He playfully tackled you. You squeaked in surprise. He placed his paw on your chest. "You weren't expecting that were you?" You purred and pushed him off.
You chased after the white tom. He stopped once you made it back to camp. You crashed into him. The two of you laughed but it died down when you saw some apprentices snickering. You rolled your eyes. He blushed but smiled at you. "Cloudpaw and (Y/A/N) sitting under a tree-" Swiftpaw slapped (F/N) with his tail. "Ow." You sighed. You got up and looked at Cloudpaw. He licked his chest out of embarrassment. You giggled. "Stop laughing!" He told you though licks. "Oh be quiet..." You told him, nudging him with your tail.
He looked at you. "But...(Y/N)...I do love you..." You blushed then jumped on him and licked his cheek. "Oh...I love you too, Cloudpaw!"

(Time Skip)

You watched Cloudtail with Daisy. You flattened your ears. Maybe he loved her more...? You nodded and walked into the warriors den with your tail down. You loved Cloudtail a lot. He was the only cat who cared. Well if Swiftpaw was here then he would care too. To Cloudtail, you weren't Lostface, you were (Y/N). But now...it seemed as if he wanted Daisy as a mate more than you. But then again...she was pretty "awful" to you.
You didn't care anymore. So what? All you wanted was Cloudtail. But you didn't expect him to notice you anytime soon.

(Time Skip)

"But (Y/N) I-" You cut Cloudtail off. "Admit it! You love Daisy more! And stop calling me (Y/N)!" You hissed at him. He growled. "I'm just trying to be nice!" The two of you argued for a while until Cloudtail stopped. "You know what? Fine!" You blinked. "Fine then...I'll call you Lostface then..." He growled. "It suits you better..." You looked hurt.
He growled and walked away, lashing his tail. You stayed where you were. Alone and hurt. By the one cat who you thought had loved you...

To Be Continued...

The reason I have it in parts is because I wanna keep doing this one and because it would've been too long to keep going.

Up next: No Matter What//Lionblaze X Reader