Don't Avoid Me//Sneezewing(OC) X Male!Reader

You were talking with Sneezewing. Well, you were doing more of the talking and he was doing more of the listening. He wasn't much of a talker. More of a listener. You didn't mind that but you wish he spoke more. He wasn't friendly to you at first since he was pretty much only with his sister but after joining the Clan he opened up to you more than anyone else. Except his sister. Secretly, you loved him more than anything else in this world. "(Y-Y/N)?" You looked at the small tom. "Yeah?" He shifted his paws a little. "Uh..." He couldn't speak now.
Great. You nudged the shy little tom. "Sorry." He mewed. You smiled. "Don't be. It's normal." He smiled at you, ears flattened. He got up. "I should get something for Quietleaf." He told you quietly. "Do you have to?" You whined. He nodded. You sighed, laying down. You watched him leave. You felt bored instantly. You eyed the fresh-kill pile. It's pretty full! You thought. You got up and padded after Sneezewing. You saw him and crouched down. You creeped over to him, not making a sound. You pounced on the white tom.
He yelped in fear and quickly looked up. "Oh it's just you..." He sighed in relief. "There's no need to hunt." You told him. "The pile is full." He blushed. "O-Oh...I-I didn't see." He admitted quietly. "It's fine, mouse-brain." You made him get up. "Let's get back to camp." He blinked his orange eyes. "O-Okay." He mewed. He immediately went to the nursery once they got back. You sighed. Protective brothers. You walked inside the warriors' den.

(Time Skip)

You waited for Sneezewing from outside the nursery. He was acting a little weird, ever since the hunting incident. He wasn't listening to you as much anymore. "Sneezewing?" The small tom faces you. "Oh...hi...(Y-Y/N)." He whispered. You sighed, closing your (E/C) eyes. "We have to talk. Alone. Just us." You told him. He swallowed hard. "A-Alright then..." He padded out of camp with you.
You could easily tell he was nervous/frightened. His eyes were wide, his tail was fluffed out and near his back legs, his fur was up. "W-What did I do?" He asked, ears down. "Nothing. But..." You sighed, sitting down and curling your tail around your paws. "Why have you been avoiding me?" You asked him. He blinked then stared at his paws.
"I...I...I don't know. It's hard." He mumbled under his breath. You turned your head to one side. "Hard?" He shifted a little. "It's hard to look at you now without wandering off into my thoughts..." He flattened his ears. You nudged his face a little. He moved away from you. You sighed, ears going down.
"(Y/N)...listen." You pricked your ears. "It's hard to talk to such a handsome, smart, funny, kind, tom when you love him so much..." He whispered. You stared at him, feeling your heart race. "I know you probably don't like me like that...I mean who would?" He mumbled.
You narrowed your eyes before nuzzling him. He gasped softly. "Oh, Sneezewing...I would like you like that." He slowly smiled and nuzzled you back. You sat down, licking his white fur.
"You may have full ShadowClan blood in you...but you're always a ThunderClan warrior at heart." You whispered in his ear.
You could feel tears running down his cheeks. He was very emotional but you didn't care.
All you cared about was him.
"I love you, (Y/N)..." he whispered tearfully. You smiled. "I love you too, Sneezewing..." You purred.

Up next: The True Lover//Quietleaf(OC) X Reader