I'll Still Love You//Mapleshade X F! Ghost! Reader

Yea...you're already dead so...
MAPLESHADE :D also, I don't know that much about Mapleshade so I did some background research. I think I know some of her story. The main thing I know is that her kits frowned and she's evil. So if I get something's wrong, sorry ^^'

Requested by Goldenfoot3

S/C/C = StarClan Cat

You looked at Mapleshade as she stared at your dead body. Oh why did I have to die? She just got kicked out of ThunderClan! She looks as if she had just witnessed her kits drown all over again. You just wanted to comfort her and tell her that everything would be okay. But you couldn't. "Oh Mapleshade...I'm sorry..." You whispered. "It wasn't your fault Y/N..." You turned and looked over to see S/S/C. "I'm here to take you to StarClan, Y/N..." You looked back at Mapleshade. S/S/C nodded. "You can still visit her...but...never mind." You felt yourself brighten up. You walked over to Mapleshade and nuzzled her.

Even if she had her eyes closed, you knew that she must've felt your presence. "Don't worry, Mapleshade...I'll be here with you..." you walked over to S/S/C and they immediately lead you up to StarClan. You looked over to see three kits and you beamed. "Petalkit, Larchkit, Patchkit!" You purred loudly as the three ran over. "Y/N! You died?" You nodded. "B-But I promised your mother that we'd always be there with her. Isn't that so?" Petalkit nodded and the other two jumped up. You loved the looks on their faces. If only Mapleshade was here to enjoy it with me...

(Time Skip)

You knew Mapleshade shouldn't do it. She can't kill Reedshine! It was all Appledusk's fault! You had tried to stop her only to face facts that she had just...got right through you. Oh right...I'm dead... You watched Mapleshine was about to kill Reedshine but Appledusk got in the way. You couldn't help but feel a bit sorry for him. If he didn't his mate would've been killed, but he did meaning that he got killed. But you didn't stay sorry for long. "Mapleshade!" You cried.

You watched as Perchpaw sunk his teeth into her throat. "No, no, no, no!" You saw Mapleshade run off in another direction. "Y/N...? Have you-" you didn't listen to Appledusk and just ran after Mapleshade. You stopped as she stopped. You winced and nuzzled Mapleshade's cheek. "Mapleshade? It's me, Y/N!" You sat down as blood poured out of her. "Oh I've been waiting for moons for you, love..." you sighed.

"But now...with all your killing...will that happen?" You whispered, not wanting to have to leave her side. "What about your kits...?" You closed your eyes as you started to cry. "Oh Mapleshade...no matter what, I'll always love you..." You wanted to give her a proper burial but you couldn't. I wish I could... You thought as you walked back. You saw Appledusk and sighed.

"Y-Y/N...I know how close you were to Mapleshade and if-" You cut him off. "I know...but we both should know that this wouldn't have happened if you had made a different decision..." you told him, looking at the kits. "Now Mapleshade can't ever see her kits again..." Appledusk watched you as you walked away from him.

The kits followed you. "W-What do you mean?" Larchkit asked. You curled your tail. "I'm sorry, little ones..." was all you could say. You turned to look at the border of StarClan and The Place Of No Stars. "Mapleshade wherever you are...just know that...I love you..."

Up next: Thistlepelt (OC) X Male!Reader