Chapter 32

*1 week later*

Alexas POV

"Skyler!" I shout once I entered Sklyers house.

The rest of her family is at the hospital with Mackenzie. Mackenzie was told more about what happened and that Skyler apologised to her. Right now I am supposed to pick up Skyler and take her to the hospital.

"Sky!" I shouted once I was at her bedroom door.

On the other side of the door I heard sobbing. I know that she was really sad about Mackenzie but I don't think she would cry.

I burst open her door and shouted "Get up bicth!"

Skyler strated crying even more. When I saw the scene around me it was a mess. There were tissues everywhere and all her Liam posters where ripped off the walls and torn to pieces. Skylers other posters were still up yet just the Liam ones were down. What's up with that?

"Why are you here its Saturday," She grumbled.

"Don't mind about that, tell me what's wrong?" I asked. Nothings fine her posters are torn...see what I did there. ALEXA! CONCENTRATE!

"He-H-He is b-bback with her," she stuttered out

"Who? Who is back with who?" I asked her giving her a tight hug.

Liam's POV

*flashback*

"Mum!" I said out of surprise of seeing my Mum before the next concert.

I gave her a huge hug I haven't seen her in for ever I am so glad to see her now.

"Liam! Guess who I brought?" She asked once out of my embrace.

"Who?" I asked thoroughly confused.

Mum turned around out the door and brought someone in.

"Sophia?" I asked. Why would Mum bring her? I thought I told her we broke up. "Wha-Why?" I asked no one inparticular.

"Well you seemed sad this past week so I thought if you saw her again you would be happy," Mum said and left the room to give us some privacy.

"I am sorry," Sophia said the first one to speak up. "Its just she felt so bad about you and she thought I would help. I tried to tell her that we broke up but she didn't listen. She thought you were stressed about that other girl,"

"Its alright I am stressed but not much anymore. I think it was all the travel back and fourth from California to where ever we are touring," I said.

"I see its just I didn't want to say no to her and the truth is I missed you," Sophia said. "I really have missed you a lot,"

Looking at her I realized that I missed her too. Her long hair, her smile, her rambling when she is nerves. "I missed you too," I said after a couple of minutes.

She looked up at me with a surprised look on her face and asked "Really? Because I knew why you ended it but it's just I never thought you two really looked right together,"

"You knew I liked Skyler?" I asked and when I say liked I mean liked I don't think I really do anymore. At least when I look at how I felt and still feel for Sophia I realize I like Sophia more.

"Well the way you looked at her it was kinda obvious," Sophia said.

"I am sorry," I said.

"For what?" She asked.

"For not realizeing my true feelings sooner I like you a lot more than I did Skyler. It's just Skyler seemed like it would be an easyer relationship because she isn't in university yet," I said I truthfully did not think I would have an epiphany like this.

"Ok," Sophia said. "What are you saying then?"

"Would you like to start over with me? Let's go slow," I said.

*present time*

I sipped my coffee and scrolled threw Twitter. I saw a picture a fan tagged me in of Sophia and I at the park yesterday.

That reminds me before Sophia and I go public with our new relationship I should tell Skyler. Knowing that Skyler is a good friend she would be happy, at least I thino she would be.

I dialled Sklers number and waited four rings until someone picked up.

"Hello?" A groggy voice answered.

"Skyler? Shit sorry did I wake you?" I asked.

"No I was just laying in my bed Mack still hasn't remembered I apologized to her," Sktyler said.

"Oh I am sorry Sky," I said. "I got great news!"

"What?" She asked sounding more awake.

"I am back with Sophia!" I said.

"Really? That's great," She said.

"Ya I know I can't believe it," I said. "My Mum brought her to visit me and-" I stoped talking when I heard the other line go out. Did she hang up? Our did one of us lose signal?

Not a minute later I received a text from Skyler.

Skyler: Sorry I just went through a tunnel

A tunnel? I thought she was on her bed? I don't know what ever.

Me: its cool :)

I texted back to her.

"Hey Liam," Zayn said walking in my hotel room I am shareing with Niall.

"Hey no offence man but why are you in here?" I asked.

"Oh well I just wanted to chat," Zayn said.

"Oh sorry so what's up?" I asked.

"How's Sophia?" He asked.

"Good," I said when my phone started ringing it was Skyler. "Sorry it's Skyler," I told Zayn.

"Its cool," He said and flopped down on the bed next to Niall.

"Hey," I said into the phone.

"DONT YOU FUCKING HEY ME!! WHY DID YOU MAKE MY SKY CRY?!?!" Someone shouted on the other end of the line.

"Umm Who is this?" I asked.

"YOU KNOW WHO THIS IS!" The person shouted back.

"Umm no I don't," I said and the person on the other line sighed.

"Its Alexa stupid," She said.

"Oh hey. So why are you shouting at me?" I asked.

"YOU DUMBASS GOT BACK WITH SOPHIA WHEN SKYLER OBVIOUSLY HAS FEELINGS FOR YOU!" Alexa shouted again.

"Clam down. Wait Skyler has feelings for me?" I asked.

*****

Hey guys! Sorry its late and kinda short. I was busy this week I was actually social you guys should be proud! Lol!

Today next week (August 29th) I will be going to a One Direction concert with my friend Tiffany! I am really excited it is my first concert! Unless you count the cheeta girls when I was like 7 lol!

Next update: I have no idea!! :p lol sorry!!