Chapter 9

Yes sadly we were the last people in line the whole time. We saw girls come out sobbing because they might never see them again or it was the best time of there life's. Also there were younger girls being pulled out by there mothers the younger girls throwing temper tantrums.

Truthfully I think One Direction is a band for all ages but some things were made for the older ones not the younger ones.

"Next," The door lady said and next was us we have been waiting for an hour and now is our time!

We walked over to the door trying to contain our excitement. Even though we have met some of them before this was different.

When we went in it was kinda funny because Louis must have recognized me from when we pranked him because his eyes were wide. Liam was looking at me with the most surprise in his eyes with a very large smile. Niall was looking at Marcy like she was some chocolate cake that was all for him.

"Hey it's the girls from Starbucks!" Niall shouted and ran over to hug Marcy. The other boys came to hug us also but not as energetic as Niall.

"Hey it is so nice to see you," Liam said and hugged me.

"Nice to see you again too" I said during the hug. He let go of me and smiled at me.

"I don't want to forget you can I have your phone number?" He asked. I was freaking out inside!

"Yeah sure," I said and gave it to him.

"Do you want to hang out with the boys and me after the concert? You can bring your friends too." He asked.

I couldn't control it any longer and jumped up and said "yes we would love too,"

"great whats your name,"

"Skyler,"

"Lovely name," He said. Then Louis came to hug me.

"you were the one that pranked us," He whispered in my ear. "you better wacth your back," He said and patted my back.

Next I hugged Harry and websites were right he is the second best hugger. I tried not to freak out to much when I moved and hugged Zayn. Then Niall he wispered in my ear "You made Liam smile again, thanks and you have a kick me sign on your back," I let go and ripped off the sign Louis had put there.

"Louis really?!" I shouted.

He laughed and said "You started it,"

Everyone had exchanged hugs. "Guys they are coming over to our hotel to hang out after the concert," Liam announced.

"REALLY?!" Marcy and Mackenzie. shouted and jumped up and down and I joined them.

"I will text you were the hotel is and stuff," He whispered to me So the girls wouldn't freack out too much.

"Why?" Niall asked.

"Becuase Niall likes her" Liam said and pointed to Marcy. Marcy blushed and Niall ran up to Liam and tackled him to the ground.

"Times up," An annoyed door lady said.

"Bye," all the boys said. Niall winked at Marcy and Harry strangely winked at Mackenzie. Liam just waved at me but I didn't mind.

Once we were out the door we all started screaming. This was by far the best day of our lives.

Niall's POV

"why the Fuck did you say that Liam?" I asked him whent the girls left.

"she needed to know, here those screams? there the screams of joy," Liam said and all the boys laughed.

"I think Liam fancys that girl that I put the kick me sign on," Louis said. Liam kinda blushed and looked away.

"her name is Skyler and she is just a friend," Liam stated.

"Ya and Harry and I arnt in a bromance," Louis said sarcastically.

"she is just a friend," Liam said again and that was the end of the conversion.

*****

Hey guys! I realize this chapter was kinda short but a lot happend. Please keep reading it gets better. I will update again today! Please vote, comment and FOLLOW me I will follow you back! I love you guys have a nice day! (:

Emily