Chapter 22

Liam's POV

I am on a plane right now next to Niall and he sometimes sleep farts. Right now it stinks because of this little leprechauns sink bombs.

My phone vibrated with a text from Skyler. I like how when I am on this plane I get phone signal. Most of the time I don't but there is a one in a million chance.

Skyler: Hey. Can you keep a secret?

Me: Hey ya what's up?

Skyler: Well I just found this out but Mackenzie had this thing with this guy named Jake and yesterday they made out. She said it was more of a farewell but idk

Me: Oh wow she cheated on Harry?

Skyler: Well she told Marcy this because we r still fighting but she said it wasn't intentional and it won't happen again.

Me: Oh wow well I won't tell anyone. What's up?

Skyler: I am at lunch right now. What about you?

Me: I am on a plane. Our flight before got cancelled or else we would already be in Ireland

Skyler: How do you get surevase on a plane?

Me: Idk but we're landing and I got to turn off my phone bye

I'm kinnda surprised that Mackenzie cheated on Harry. She got this amazing chance that millions of girls would want and she just threw it away. Who would do that? I don't know. But she said she wouldn't do it again and it was a farewell thing but whatever. Hopefully this won't happen again I am sure Harry would be crushed.

"Liam? Are we their yet?" Nialls scruffy morning voice asked. When did he wake up? Hopefully he didn't see the texts.

"Ya we're landing," I said.

"Okay I want to call Marcy and chat," Niall said.

"Man you are not even dating her and your already whipped," I told Niall teasing him.

"At least I wasn't the one texting the girl I like when the 'no phones' sign was lit. up," He said teseeing me not tired anymore.

"It wasn't on!" I said.

"Ya it was your just so much more whipped that you risk killing everyone on the plane! Gosh Liam be more considerate!"

"I thought it was off! I even had signal! I couldn't help it!" I said but truthfully my feelings for Skyler are real now. I want to get together with her but she seams so afriad to even hold hands. Truthfully I think it has to do with who ever Anthony is. "Hey when we land can I borrow you phone?" I asked.

"Well I need to call Marcy can't you use your phone?" He asked.

"Well I need to talk to Marcy and ask about Skyler," I said.

"Ya sure," Niall said and started whispering "Whiped, Whiped Liam is so Whiped for Skyler,"

"Shut up," I said and punched him in the arm.

"Passangers we have landed," The piolate said over the intercom.

I started to get ready to leave the plane while Niall called Marcy with his stuff already ready. The rows ahead of us started to leave so I tried to get up realizing I can only duck. That's one problem with being tall but whatever it is what it is.

Finally we exited the small aircraft with our cary on's. Niall is still talk to Marcy by the time we are in the car going to the hotel.

"Harry can I use your phone?" I asked Harry.

"Ya sure," He said and handed it to me. I took it and I called Mackenizies phone instead.

"Howdy there!" Someone shouted on the otherside of the phone.

"Mackenzie?" I asked.

"Harry? No this is Alexa I took Macks phone," Alexa said.

"Oh this is Liam I took Harry's phone," I said.

"OMG are you and Mack having some sort of affair?!" Alexa shouted on the otherside.

"No! No! Why would you think that!" I said in astonishment.

"Oh that will make Skyler happy she just gave me a super surprised look," Then she started screaming "Now she is tackling me, but she has a huge crush on you every night She imagines you. It sounds like this 'Liam, Liam I love you! More Liam'," Then Alexa erupted in a huge fit of laughter and theor was shuffleing on the other end of the line.

"I am sorry Alexa scared you for life she tends to do that," Skyler said and giggled.

"Oh no it's fine. So what's up?" I asked Harry punched me in the balls.

He wispered to me "You can talk to her on your own phone can I have it back,"

"Sorry," I cut her off talking about her and Alexa. "But Harry wants his phone back but I will talk to you later,"

"Alright bye," She said and ended the call.

"Where you two having phone sex?" Harry asked me.

"No why would you think that?" I asked.

"I heard lots of 'oh Liam' and stuff so I wanted to know," Harry said.

"No get your mind out of th gutter," I said and handed him his phone back.

*****

Hey guys! Sorry this chapter was kinda boring but hey I think it was funny!

THANKS FOR 900 READS!!!!! I LITLERY SCREAMED!!!!

Next update is at 1,000 I don't know if we can make it But let's try!

thanks

Emily