Chapter 7

Nash's POV

Right now it's morning and I am going on date with this hot girl named Sophia I met at the consert. I was wearing a nice button down and jeans that's what I consider dressing nice. I am meeting her at the diner a cross the street next to Starbucks.

"bye Dad I am going on a date," I yelled to Dad.

"ok make good decisions," He yelled back.

I walked down the hall to the eleavator waiting impatiently. An old couple came in and started makeing out aginst the wall. I was quite suprized and very discussed. Thankfully I made it back to the lobby before too much happened.

The diner was nice and sixties themed and America themed because every thing was in English strangely.

In a corner both sat Sophia. I walked over there confidently and sat down.

"Hey beautiful," I said. She looked up and smiled.

"Hi handsome," She said.

*****

The date was nice and is over now but her and I exchanged numbers. Turns out she will be in L.A. in a week or so and we are plaining on seeing each other.

"Dad I am back," I said and entered the hotel room.

"Great, grab your stuff and meet us in the lobby. How was the date?" He asked.

"It was good, shes really hot," I said and he left.

*****

Skyler's POV

"Home sweet home!" Mackenzie shouted when we entered the house.

"alright kids go to bed," Dad said. Nash went to his room.

"but we're not tired," Mackenzie and I ground.

"Hey it's only 11:30 we could go to Jake's birthday party he said it was going all night," Mackenzie suggested.

"Can we go Dad?" I asked.

He sighed "Fine but no drinking and no sex," He said.

"yay!" we cheered. I changed into a cute knee length black dress and Mackenzie was a short red dress.

"let's go were only like an hour late," Mackenzie said. We both had our hair straitend and down with some makeup on.

We parked on the side of the street and walked up to the house. I could already hear the music blairing from outside the house. Jake was turning 18 and truthfully he was the womanizer of our school. Everyone calls him that and the worst part is that my sister is good friends with him so she gets called slut all the time. She isn't one though she says she is waiting for the right person to have sex with. But I also thinks she wants Harry Styles, if you know what I mean.

When we entered the door there were various woof whistles but I ignore them and Mackenzie enjoys the attention.

I went into the living room were everyone was dancing and I lost Mackenzie in the mix of people. Looking around I found some friends Tiffany and Alexa.

"Hey," I said to them.

"Hey we missed you!" Tiffany said.

"Missed you!" Alexa said.

"Do you want to dance?" I asked them

"yeah!" they cheered. We went close to were other sweaty teens were dancing. The beat was fast but the dancing was really just jumping up and down while people tried to shout over the music.

After about 20 minutes this was considered a work out but just the same amount of work as being at a One Direction concert. Some guy came up behind me and asked me to dance and I said yes. Tiffany and Alexa gave me the eyebrows and left to go somewhere else.

I recognized the guy from the football team. His name was Josh or something and he wasn't very good at football. He was hot but not my type.

"Hey do you want to take a break?" He asked me after about 30 minutes.

"Sure," I said.

We went outside to the back yard were people were smoking, drinking and playing beer pong. He sat down on a bench and I sat next to him.

"How come you weren't at school on Thrusday and Friday?" He asked me.

"I went to a One Direction concert,"

"Arnt they gay?"

"No, why would you think that?"

"I just thought thet were Sorry,"

"Its fine,"

I saw Mackenzie and it was obvious she was really drunk.

"I got to go Mack is drunk,"

Jake walked over to her slapped her butt. She looked shocked at first then she kissed him on the cheak.

I ran over to her. "Mack were going home drunk,"

"Wow don't be such a buzz kill," Jake slurred it was obvious they won't remember this in the morning.

"Yeah she's the boring twin," Mackenzie said and I dragged her out before she could say too much. I am glad I found her or else she would have done stuff she shouldn't with Jake.

I made it to the car and opened the back door and told her to get in. "no I am a big girl I sit in front,"

"No your drunk," I lifted her up and shoved her back there and she laid down and fell asleep. The drive home was long and felt never ending. I kept looking back at Mackenzie to make sure she was ok.

When we got home all the lights were off and it look like everyone was asleep. Carying a sleeping Mackenzie is very hard considering she always moves in her sleep.

The front door made a little squeak when I opened it. I tried to get up the stairs to her room as fast and quiet as possible.

We made it to her room with nobody noticing. I pulled off her dress and put her in sweat pants and a random shirt. She rolled over on her bed. I padded to the kitchen and got here some water and pills for her to tame tomorrow morning for her hangover.

I silently went back to her room and put them on her bed side table.

My room was calling me so I changed and went to bed right away.

*****

Hey I hoped you liked this chapter! I wanted to make it long. Sorry I didn't update yesterday I had a really long dance class. Today I will try to do a double update. Please vote and comment! I love you guys thanks soo much for 74 reads I know it's not a lot but it's awsome! If nobody else reads this it is ok I only keep writing it because my friend Tiffany is reading it and she loves it even though she knows what happens.

Emily