Chapter 13

Skyler's POV

It has been a week since the meet and greet. Mackenzie has been in her room most of the time besides school. Also she is mostly on her phone smiling. I think she is hideing something from me.

Liam and I have been texting a lot but it's difficult with time zones. I am happy to say we are very good friends. Tomorrow is Marcy's birthday but she is seeing family that day. So Liam and I decided to give her a surprise birthday party!

The boys are on a break until they go to Irlend now anyway.

I was about tell Mackenzie the boys will be here soon. But just as I am about to knock her door flies open. I open my mouth to say something when the door bell rings. Nash and our parents went out for brunch so we both sprinted to the door.

This is the most I have seen Mackenzie run in days. I made a huge mistake because when we are about to get to the door I slide in my fuzzy socks and fell on the ground.

Mackenzie opened the door and smiled at the boys who were at the door. "Hey guys don't mind Skyler shes a cults," She said and they all laughed.

"a little help?" I asked Liam came over and threw me over his shoulder. "help help!" I cried and they all laughed. I kept hitting him and secretly enjoying the view of his ass.

Liam kept carrying me when we were all in the living room getting the place clean. Mackenzie must have listend to me when I told her my instructions before.

After about ten minutes Liam set me back down and I got all dizzy and fell again. We all sat down and started talking about random stuff.

"Hey the 5 seconds of summer guys are coming too," Niall said.

"Oh Ya I was supposed to text them were you guys live," Zayn says.

"well do it Marcy gets here soon!" Niall shouted.

I noticed that both Harry and Mackenzie were missing. They must be doing something together I hope nothing nasty.

Mackenzie's POV

Once Harry and I escape into my room he wraps me into a bone crushing hug.

"I missed you," He wispered in my ear.

"I missed you too," I said. "do you think they will notice we left?"

"No not really,"He said. We sat on my bed and he told be about what it is like to be on tour. I looked at his perfict face and listened to how slow he talked.

Harry and I exchanged numbers last week at the meet and greet. We kinda kept it a secret because we didn't want to be harassed by the fandom. With Harry being supper famous it is kinda scary.

All week we have been texting each other and I feel bad I didnt tell Skyler. About three days ago Harry asked me to be his girlfriend and I said yes! But we don't want to tell anyone yet. Not until Niall and Marcy or Liam and Skyler become offical. Because I think that they look good together but I don't think they will ever realize it.

"Mackenzie get down here Marcy will be here soon!" Skyler shouted. Harry smiled at me and kissed me on the cheek. I blushed a lot.

We hurried down stairs and there I saw the rest of the boys, 5 seconds of summer, Alexa, and Tiffany. Luke and Alexa were shamelesly flirting Tiffany and Ashton were chatting happily. I could tell Tiffany was nervous to be around so many famous people. She is a crazy directioner too and made Alexa a directioner. I guess we're just a bunch of boy band crazed girls. Alexa was being her own confident self around Luke and part of me is jelous. The other part of me was freaking out over 5 sos being in our living room.

"Hey," I said then Harry shuffled to the living room entrance.

"Marcy is coming up the drive way! Boys behind the couch!" Alexa shouted then ran towards the door. Her being clumsily she fell on the way there. Everyone laughed at her "What? the floor just needed a hug. I am it's therapist he is feeling nervous when heavy people step on him. there, there" Alexa said and got back up.

The door bell rang and the girls and I ran to the door.

Standing there was Marcy with a huge smile on her face. I can't wait to see her face when she sees the boys.

"Hey Happy birthday!" Tiffany said.

"Happy birthday bi-ach," Alexa said.

"Happy birthday," Skyler and I said at the same time... it's a twin thing.

"let's go in the living room," I said.

We walked in and everyone jumped up and said "Suprize!"

Except Louis said "Happy birthday your legal!"

*****

Hey guys! I know it's kinda short I am sorry. I am sorry I didn't update yesterday. I have been really busy with it being the end of the school year. Yesterday I had project showcase, and a choir concert that was sixties themed so my hair was really messy afterward and hard to take out! SORRY! Please vote, and comment what you think! It's not fun writeing when nobody votes or comments.

Emily