Chapter 19

Mackenzie's POV

I woke up right before the boys had their interview. Skyler was already downstairs wacthing the channel the interview is on. I grabbed a bagel from the kitchen and came to sit next to Skyler.

"Has it started yet?" I asked.

"It will in a few minutes," She said. I think something is off but I can't remember.

"Whats wrong?" I asked.

"Nothing just had a nightmare last night, and Liam came to my room and nothing happend after like is usually does," She said.

Skyler has had these nightmares ever since her old boyfriend Anthony died in a car crash. She always blames herself though I don't know why but she thinks it's her fault. But it wasn't her fault It was the driver that crashed into them. The driver was drunk and smashed the whole side Anthony was on. That's how he died but Skyler only broke her arm and has a small scar by her right eyebrow.

"Oh so after you woke up you didn't have another one?" I asked.

"Ya I was glad he was there I felt a lot better," She said. "the interview is starting,"

"Hello America, am your host here with the hottest boyband One Direction!" the interviewer said sitting down on a couch across from the boys. "Well boys it's lovely to see you how has the tour been,"

"It's been really great and the fans have been amazing," Niall answered.

"Great! Specking of fans I heard you Liam were seen with that girl again yesterday. Every one in your fandom is calling her the mystery girl. A new rumor is her name is Skyler is that true?" The interviewer asked Liam.

"Yes her name is Skyler and she's a fan. I first met her at a Starbucks then the next week we saw her at a meet and greet and we exchanged numbers," Liam said.

"Can we know a little more about her?" The interviewer asked.

"Well her last name is Williams, we are just friends as of now, and she has a twin sister named Mackenzie who also has a thing with Harry," Liam answered.

"Oh Harry what is this thing going on between you and this Mackenzie girl?" The interviewer asked.

"Well at the same meet and greet we exchanged numbers and we talked most of the time. Just about four days ago I had asked her to be my girlfriend and she said yes. We just wernt sure when to tell the media," Harry answered.

Skyler turned to me with some sort of emotion that I couldnt read well. It kinda looked like betrail. "When where you going to tell me this!" She shouted getting up from her seat.

"Umm I didn't know when but I knew Harry was gonna tell everyone today," I defended. Why is she makeing such a big deal about this it's nothing.

"Well you should have told me first!" She shouted. "Who else knew about this?! Did Nash even know before me?!"

"Uhh yes Nash knew,"I said but I knew Skyler would freakout.

"What?!" She shouted. "I would have told you right away!"

"Well you get so scared and mad when I get into relashonsihips! And its just because your boyfriend died and never got to say he loved you!" I shouted I know that's not a place I should go but I know she's just scared.

"Don't go there and you know you shouldn't!" She shouted. "I don't think you should be dating him. Something bad is gonna happen and when it does don't come crying to me!" She shouted and started towards her room.

"I won't because nothing bad is gonna happen!" I souted back. Who is she to say who I can't and can date?! Mom even approved of it!

She stoped in her tracks and turned to me. "You make it seam like there isn't gonna be hate! Or crazy fans getting mad at you for nothing! More people at school will call you slut!" She shouted and paused "Well maybe you are because your dating a guy you just met!"

"Don't call me a sult! I am not the one who dated a senior in high school when you were only a freshman!" I shouted.

"I told you not to bring Anthony in this you bicth!" She shouted at me.

"I am the bicth?!" I shouted astonished. "I am not the bicth freaking out over noting! I can stand hate!"

"Harry is one of the most famous guys in the world! He has millions of fans that have huge fantasys about him and you think they will accept you!" She shouted "Also it will be a double amount because of Larry Stylinson shippers! They are gonna hate you too!"

"I don't care!" I shouted.

"What ever I know you still have that razor in your bathroom," She said and went in her bedroom. I can't belive she would bring up when I used to cut. I only didn't like twice but it was because everyone at school was calling me a slut. I don't use the razor any more but I have it their if I ever need it. Skyler is just over reacting it's all she ever does.

*****

Hey guys! Please take a second and VOTE! Also I will update again when this has 700 reads.

Happy fourth of July!!!

Emily