Chapter 25

Skylers POV

Walking into school late most of the time makes me feel rebelious. This time though people are not starring at me as I entered the lunch room but the boy next to me.

Liam wanted to stay with me for lunch and I don't mind but people are looking at me like I grew three heads. Yesterday people asked me things like if I were dating him and stuff. I said we were just friends anyway so there shouldn't be too much gossip.

"Hey let's get in line," I told Liam who was looking at the lunch room. It is really big because our school is very popular so lots of people come to it. The cafeteria reminds me of the one in high school musical I don't know why.

I dragged Liam to the line and I collected the food I wanted on my tray.

"Your school is huge!" Liam said simleing.

"Ya it's really popular around here so lots of people go to it. I guess it has some of the best teachers in the state," I said looking around the cafeteria for a place to sit.

"Oooo let's go over here," Liam said and dragged me to a table in the middle of the whole lunch room.

"Why are you so excited to be in here?" I asked once we sat down.

"Well it just seams so normal like such a normal thing for people to do," He said smiling at everything around the room.

"Your strange, Want some food?" I offerd because he didn't have anything.

"Sure as long as you don't want it," He said and I threw my apple at him and it hit him in the head. "Hey! What was that for?!"

"You said you wouldn't mind some food,"I said and we started laughing.

"Hey, Skyler is this the boy you have been fantasizeing about for like ever?" An annoying voice interrupted. "What isn't he in that band? One Direction?"

"Get away Rachel no body cares," I said hoping she would leave. She hates me and Mackenzie just because she likes Jake and Mackenzie is friends with him. Rachel is just really immature.

"Fantasizing?" Liam asked making my cheeks heat in a blush.

"Oh you should have seen here every day she would talk about you and your band. Also how your abs are the best in the group's. But how would she know if she has never seen that," Rachel said right away so I wouldn't anwser.

"Hey you don't know shit!" I told her raseing my voice hoping she would leave.

"Girls calm down. Why don't you go and remember I would choose Skyler over You any day," Liam said and left Rachel dumbfounded. Rachel scoffed and stomped over to her friends.

Liam and I started laughing over how dramatic she was. Rachel just was trying to make it seam like everything was a big deal and its not.

"What do you mean you would choose me over her any day?" I asked I didn't want to look too far into it and think he has feelings for me. Becasue that would make my life feel like a fanfic because they are not reality. In reality Liam and the boys shouldn't have noticed me but they did. But in a way it makes sense because we have tried to meet them for almost four years and now it has happened.

"Well I mean if I were traped in a small room I would rather be with you than her I guess," Liam said and started again. "She seemed like a snob, I wouldnt want to be around someone like that. You are not your nice to people and care about there feelings witch I appreciate,"

"Your a great friend Liam," I said and some thing flashed in his eyes I am not sure if it was dissapointment. But it was quickly covered.

"Are you telling me I have been friendzoned?" Liam asked and he looked like he was joking but part of his expression was serious.

"Well who knows you can always change my mind," I said teasing him but I think he took it literally.

"Alright if I can't change your mind by the time I take you on that small part of tour then I will suffer in the friendzone for you," He said in a serious joking kind of way.

"I wouldn't think you would be suffering that bad because you will me in my presence still," I said continuing the joke little did he know that I had gaind feelings for him. But how would I know if he did? "Hey the bell is gonna ring soon so I have to get ready for class," I said and threw away the stuff on my tray.

"Ok I will to the hospital then it was nice having lunch with you. I won't really try to change your mind just tell me when your tired of the friend zone," Liam said and we hugged and I walked to my locker. Liam left while I had to learn all day. I wish I was at the hospital with him now but that wouldn't be smart.

If I were at the hospital I would just want to hug Liam the whole time. He gives me this feeling that Anthony never gave me. Being at the hospital for Mackenzie is just an excuse to hug him. Its like a drug, he is so addicting and I am addicted.

*****

Hey guys!

IMPORTANT!!!!!!

Tomorrow is #LouisAppreciationDay (July 18TH 2014)

#ZaynAppreciationDay (July 19TH 2014)

#LiamAppreciationDay (July 20TH 2014)

#NiallAppreciationDay (July 21st 2014)

#HarryAppreciationDay (July 22nd 2014)

We want this to be trending on these days follow @5daysfor1D on Twitter for more info.

p.s. this was all @5DaysFor1D idea so follow her for more info about it please this would be amazing for her!

Emily

My Twitter is @Emyb317