Chapter 3

Skyler POV

I woke up to Mackenzie rolling over on top of me. Sometimes it bugs me how she such a heavy sleeper. Grabbing my phone I saw what time it was 1:53 in the morning.

Truthfully I wasn't that tired so I went up to the roof to enjoy the night lights. It was beautiful lights all across the horizon. This made me want to dance I used to be a dancer but I was never really good. Sometimes I think Mackenzie is the one with all the talent. She is good at dance, gymnastics, and even singing. I am good at sports like basketball, soccer, I even like football. People say I am a good singer too but I really like to play instruments. The instruments I know how to play are the French horn, piano, guitar, flute and trumpet.

Marcy is kinda like both of us combined. She likes to dance and has in the past she's not bad but not the best. Also she plays sports, sings and even acts a little. I think we should be a band Marcy and Mackenzie singers and I would play the guitar. We could sing covers of One Direction songs I told them one time.

But they thought I was joking witch was understandable. Sometimes I make jokes but there really stupid or have too deep of a meaning to be funny.

I noticed screams coming from a nearby hotel and saw a bunch of fans around it shouting "we love you One Direction" or "Marry me Harry". That just made me laugh because of what Louis said in the video diary back in 2010. 'and I would marry you Harry because it rhymes' he said. It makes me sad because some directioners have never seen those videos. I guessed that all the shouting was because it was there hotel. I wish I could make them shut up. So I went on Twitter and posed:

@itsskylerbaybe: Everyone be quiet the boys need there sleep for tomorrow!

I then checked my twitter to see everything. One stood out the most was from Liam and he hasn't posted much until lately.

@Real_Liam_Payne: is it worth it anymore

When I saw that I commented right away.

@itsskylerbaybe: @Real_Liam_Payne you desurve all this we love you. And we will always be at your side! :)

I noticed also #liamyoudeserveallthis was trending. I really love our fandom we really try to make the boys happy when there down. Plus even though were called the rudest fandom the nicest people you will ever meet are in it.

"hey sis" someone said behind me.

"ahhhhhh"I screamed probably louder than the fan girls. Then I turned around noticing it was Nash. "seriously don't scare me like that!" I said and pushed him.

"who else calls you sis?"

I thought for a second he had a point.

"uhh...Mack,"

"no she calls you sky," Damn him for being so observant.

"ya your right,"

"what are you doing out here?"

"couldn't sleep Mackenzie is a crazy sleeper,"

"Ya so Is Dad,"

"I thought you had your own bed?"

"Ya I got lonely,"

"when we get home were getting you a girlfriend,"

"uhg shut up," He look off the edge and said "hey is that one directions hotel?"

"Ya just a wild guess,"

"we should prank there room!"

"Ok what room are they in?"

"I will check the hotel website, sometimes they say the reservations," He said after a couple minutes."room number 702 is Harry, Zayn, and Lewis room 704 is Liam and Niall's room,"

"ok! and for the millionth time is Louis not Lewis,"

"so the plan is we will go up the back steps to the seventh floor and go to Harry, Zayn and Louis room and ding dong ditch them ok?"

Nash and I went down the elevator back to ground level. I smiled and waved to the lady at the front desk as we walked out the door.

"We are gonna go around the block to the back so security won't notice us ok?"

"okay," I said. We walked naturally around the block of the boys hotel. When the stairs were in view we sprinted to them and up them until we reached the 7th floor.

"act natural,"Nash whispered to me as he opened the door.

We shuffled in there quietly and went to Harry, Zayns, and Louis room number 702.

Nash pouneded really hard on the door and I joined in.

"WHOS AT THE DOOR AT THIS UNGODLY HOUR!" someone shouted and swung the door open.