Chapter 20

Skylers POV

I am so mad at Mackenzie why would she think everything is fine. She technically just met Harry and they are already dating! Just imagine all the hate! She will be called worst stuff by more people! Her history of cutting is there when it was just our school. Now there is a chance she could start and I know she won't want to go back to that.

I locked myself in my room so nobody bothers me. I have homework anyway so that's what I am doing. I shouldn't have procrastinated because this paper is due tomorrow. It's about the history of certain states my state is Texas and it's kinda boring. No offence to anyone in Texas but the paper it self is so easy I don't understand why our teacher wanted us to do this. Its a project a fifth grader would do any way.

Its almost noon and I am starting to get hungry. I am almost done with my paper until someone knocked on my door.

"Who is it?!" I shouted.

"Nash," The person said.

"Go away I don't want to talk to you!" I shouted.

"Ok it's just One Direction came to say good bye because their leaveing to go somewhere. Mack is out there already so you should go," Nash said.

"Well I am not going because Mackenzie is out there," I said.

"Wow your fight was that bad that you were calling her Mackenzie. Well I will just force Mack into another room so you could say bye," Nash suggested.

"Ok where will you take her?" I asked.

"Probly the music room, I will tell her I have a secret to tell her." Nash said.

"Ok,"I said and I heard Nash leave.

I got dressed because I am still in my pajamas from earlier.

I peaked out my door and saw the boys talking in the middle of the hallway. They probly heard Nash's and mine whole conversation. Mackenzie wasn't with them so I slipped out of my room.

"Where you sleeping that whole time?" Harry asked. When they noticed me get out of my bedroom.

"No Mackenzie and I had a fight," I said.

"Why?" Liam asked.

"Nothing I don't want to talk about it. But I have to work on a project for school so I can't really talk for that long," I said.

"Well bye," Liam said and engulfed me in a hug.

More byes were said until I went back and locked myself in my room again.

Niall's POV

The boys and I left after we said good byes to Skyler and Mackenzie's family. They are really nice actually they were really surprised to find One Direction in their house too. It was kinda funny to see the look one there faces.

"Can we go to Marcys house?" I asked once we got back into the car.

The boys didn't seam to care so I told the driver the address and we were on our way.

It took about ten minutes to get to her house. Marcys house isn't as big as the twins. It has a shorter drive way and looks like a normal person house were the twins house looks like a mansion. Well it is a mansion but Marcys house looks more like an everyday house.

The rest of the boys followd me out of the car to the front door. I knocked on the door like five times then I heard noises.

"Oh my God it's One Direction!" Some young girl shouted when she opened the door.

"Who is it?!" Some one shouted She sounded like Marcy.

"One Direction! One Direction!" The girl shouted and started jumping up and down the sight truthfully was quite funny.

Then Marcy showed up behind her in pajamas and an annoyed look on her face. She looked out the door and became embarrassed because her face was all red.

"Calm down Shelby. They are friends with the twins remember I told you this? And if there friends with them I am friends with them," Marcy said.

"Can I get a picture?!" The girl Shelby shouted jumping some more.

"Let the guys come inside so they can say why they came I didn't know they were coming," Marcy said and let us inside.

"Can I get a picture now?!" Shelby asked again once we were inside.

"If you do will you calm down and leave?" Marcy asked her.

"Yes!" She shouted then said. "yes see I am calm,"

"Ok guys do you mind taking a picture?" Marcy asked her.

The guys and I agreed and Shelby came over in the middle of all of us with a huge smile. She was the the cutest little ball of energy and kinda looks like Marcy.

We all hugged her and then she ran upstairs shouting 'One Direction is perfiction!' over and over again.

"Sorry that's my sister Shelby she usually doesn't anwser the door. She is a carrot fan so she is a bit strange sometimes," Marcy said.

"How old is she?" I asked.

"Like 10," Marcy said. "So no offence bit why did you guys come here so unexpectedly?"

"We were just leaveing and lover boy here wanted to say bye," Louis said pointing at me so I slapped him in the back of the head.

"Well that's sweet," She said and then we all said our goodbyes and we left.

****************************

Hey guys I'd didn't think I would get 700 reads that fast! Thanks! Do you guys like the new cover? I made it.

Mackenzie's instagram is:

Mack_likes_mackandcheese

I know creative right? Lol

take a second to VOTE!!

Emily