chapter 23

"Your majesty, your sister is awake" a maid said entering the room I was in with Sebastian discussing some things.

I immediately got up and went to the infirmary. When I opened the door I saw Sora sitting up on her bed ,eating some sliced apples. I ran to her and hugged her.

"Hi sis" she said hugging back, I sighed in relief that she finally woke up.

"You know this is the 2nd time you've been put to a coma like state thou to be fair the first was actually a coma" I said joking, she laughed and smiled at me.

The door opened and Sebastian came in with Celeste and Sky in his arms. "Your majesty" he said bowing and handing Sora her babies.

She smiling cradling the two as they slept. I smiled watching them but remembered something.

"Sora?"

"Hmm?"

"Who attacked you?"

She froze for a minute before relaxing "I really don't know who but from the scent they had they weren't from our pack or our friends"

"What did they look like?"

"I only saw their wolf forms but their was 6 of them in total, the leader had silverish white fur"

I nodded and sighed looking out at the forest "whatcha' thinkin' about?" Sora asked

"Nothin"

"You should tell her" Lumi my wolf said in my head as I looked at Sora, I sighed as I approached Sora's bed

"Hey Sora?"

"Hmm?"

"Just yesterday you nearly died"

"I know"

"How?!"

"I was awake when someone injected something into the IV"

"What did you see?"

"A girl with brown hair wearing a maid outfit"

"Rosaly" Lumi said in my head

"They recently hired a new maid in the castle named Rosaly and I saw her walk out of the infirmary and just before your heart monitor stopped, and after that incident I went to the twin's room to feed them when Rosalie entered with bottles of milk but the color was abit off"

"So you suspect that the girl I saw was Rosaly?"

"Exactly"

"When are you going to tell Gray?"

"I don't have much evidence so I only told you"

"I'll help you get the evidence needed but first what do you know about Rosaly?"

"All I know is that she used to be an omega in the Hwang Pack in China but her husband died so she moved to here"

"Not much info but it'll do for now"

She stood up and snapped her fingers as the twins were teleported and her outfit changed into a pair of ripped jeans and a white croptop with a paw print in the front

"Now then Sebastian"

"Yes, your majesty?"

"Where are Jungkook and the others?"

"They are currently at the East palace to discuss some matters with the Got7 pack"

"Very well you may leave"

He bowed and left with a gush of wind. Sora opened the door and turned to me

"Come let's go see this Rosaly" I got up and followed her as we went to the kitchen.

Rosaly was in the kitchen cooking when I saw her grab something out of her pocket and drop a few drops of the unknown liquid into the food

"You saw that right?" I asked Sora through our mind link, she nodded beside me.

We left the kitchen and went to the dining hall and saw the table set. We both sat down and just as the appetizer was getting served the boys entered.

"Hi love" Jungkook said kissing Sora's cheek
°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
Hello my psychos I made this chapter during our lesson but don't worry the teacher gave us free time

This will probably be the last update for this month or week depending on how busy I am with our incoming exams

Bye~
Sora-chan