chapter 10

THIS CHAP IS DEDICATED TO @NaluForLiff HE/SHE WAS THE FIRST ONE TO COMMENT ON THE STORY SO THATS THE ONLY THING I COULD SAY NOW CARRY ON MY READERS
==================================================
Ellie's pov
Oh no she didnt imma kill her  she then went to Zach "hey handsome"the bitch said while stroking his cheek "sorry but I already have a mate"Zach said in a blunt tone "but Im so much prettier then her and sexier"she replied unbuttoning his shirt"excuse me but who do you think you are talking about a person you dont even know"Zach snapped at her her smirk just grew waider "if you incist im  Lady Cassie Catherina Ravelana"she spoke her name like she was the most important person in the whole world I rolled my eyes 'so shes the duchess of Tristan the kingdom thats mine'I thought I smirk in my head "what is your ugly mates name"she turned her head searching I took a step "Im his mate and Im Queen Milliana Elizabeth Crystelline Heartfillia Valezura the queen of the north,south,and the east"I was done introducing myself her smirk slightly fell but it was still there "so your the powerful queen their all talking about and some even call you a monster or demon"she said I felt something snap inside but kept my anger to a minimum "you wanna see how I got the title of The Queen of and Hell"I said telling her my most used name "sure"she replied bored "well then lets take it outside I dont want to make my sisters castle get destroyed by your worthless attacks"I said teleporting us to my battle field in my kingdom it is named The Demons Arena of Torture cause this is where I take people that disrespect me and punish them 'hehehe shes got no idea what she got herself into'I thought she looked shocked at first cause I teleported me,Zach,Gray,and her here cause teleporting takes up alot of energy I think she was shocked because I wasnt passed out and not just cause I read her mind "ok lets see how strong you are" I said bored (oh and by the way the powers in Fairy Tail are the same here) she requipted into her flight armour wich was like Erza's but a darker shade she charged at me I grabbed the sword with my index and middle finger and broke it she looked shock I just smirked and flipped her with one hand she was then knocked out easily 'what a weakling' I thought then walked out "h-how did you break my sword it was my strongest"She stuttered abit "Your flight armour sword was the weakest in my collection"she looked shocked again I looked at Gray straight in the eye "patch things up with my sister if not it will be the end of your kingdom"I turn around and teleported to the castle with Zach I then heard crying I went upstairs and saw my twin babys a girl and boy they were both born a couple of weeks after Luna and Twila the girls name is Celest or Celestia and the boy was Skyler or Sky they were both crying I sang them a song and they went to sleep.

Gray's pov
Ell is right I should apologize to Lucy "Gray honey please help me"a voice said behind me I turned around and it was Cassie "tch help yourself slut"I said to her then teleported to my room I changed into my pj's then went to sleep I wasnt even hungry Lucy was probably sleeping in her old room I sigh thinking of a way to win Lucy's heart again afger I shattered it into a million pieces
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Sup guys its been a while soooo the only thing that I could say is that school is just boring and I got sick sooo thats why I couldnt update oh and mind the mistakes and the spellings Im not that good in english ok soo bye see you next chap

~~AUTHOR-CHAN~~