chapter 7

[Edited]

~~~~~~6 MONTHS LATER~~~

Lucys pov
Right now im cradling the twins then Levy came in, looking rather happy.

"Hey Lu-chan" she said kissing my cheek then going to sit in front of me.

"Hi Luna and Twila" she said kissing Luna and Twila's foreheads I giggled

"So, what do you want to say or ask Levy?"I said in a soft voice since the twins were sleeping.

"Well......"she said trailing off.

"Well?" I ask again, looking at her.

"Well, I wanted to ask you if you could accompany........me to the............mall, please" she said her bangs covering her eyes

"Ok, then why not" I said getting up and grabbing my towel then heading to the bathroom I saw Levy having sparkles in her eyes I giggled

             ~~~~Le Timeskip~~~~

Me and Levy pulled up at the parking lot we got out then headed inside I decided to go to Victorias Secret Levy wanted to go to the book store.

'I'm not suprised' I thought then headed to my destination.

         ~~TIME SKIP~~

After a while I met up with Levy. "So. . . you hungry?" I ask then I hear Levy's stomach rumble.

We headed to the food court. I ordered sushi and a strawberry milkshake while Levy ordered the same but with a blackberry milkshake so we went to get a table.

After we ate, we headed home. I was holding 5-8 bags of my stuff and the twin's stuff.

While, Levy was holding 1-3 bags probbly full of books and some of her stuff. I pulled up in the garage, the maids took the bags and put them in our rooms.

I headed to the twin's room, I look at them in their crib and see them sleeping peacefully just like when I left.

"They missed you, you know" a person behind me said, I turned around and see Gray ,my one and only, he walked towards me and hugged me.

"They kept on crying when you were gone" he said while planting a kiss on my forehead.

"Well, they do like me more" I say in a 'challenging tone'

"Haha, I guess they do"he said in a 'im not falling for that tone'

Then I hear a whimper, I turned to see the twins wide awake. I picked up Luna while Gray picked up Twila. We went downstairs to be greeted be our friends and their children and by that I mean Nali and Susan.

Nali came to me and hugged me and Luna.

Luna had wide eyes when she saw the fluffy haired wolf so she grabbed Nali's hair and played with it.

"HEY dont touch my hair"Nali said/shouted, Luna just laughed at her and  continued playing with Nali's hair.

Susan came and asked "Aunt Lucy, may I carry Luna?" she asked, I nodded and gave Luna to her.

Gray was in the living room playing with Twila, so Susan went them with Luna in her arms, they played while I talked to Juvia and the others.

Then, Jellal and Erza came through the door with an 8 year old Era jumping beside Erza.

"Hey, guys how have you been?" I asked

"Well were just fine, Era finally mastered how to transform" she says wiping her non-existant sweat. Jellal snickered beside her.

"So! Where are the moon and the little star?" she asks, I just pointed to the living room. She went their with Era, Jellal stayed and talked to the boys

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
HI GUYS SORRY FOR NOT UPDATING FOR A WHILE THE REASON IS I HAD SCHOOL

NATSU-SURE THATS WHAT THEY ALL SAY

LISSANA-WELL ATLEAST SHE UPDATED NATSU

LUCY-YEAH NATSU YOUR WIFE'S RIGHT

GRAY-HI GUYS