chapter 9

Lucy's pov
I saw the most heartbreaking thing ever Gray was on top of a girl Gray's polo shirt's buttons were undone and his belt was unbuckled and his hands were on the girl's legs and the girl's shirt was ripped open and her skirt was unzipped.

I covered my mouth and felt something wet going down my cheeks that I havent felt in a long time tears "Lucy let me explain-"I cut him of "theirs no need Gray I can understand now Good Bye"I said then left I didnt hear footsteps behind me so I know Gray didnt come after me 'probably with that girl' I thought then I felt something hurt on the side of my neck then I called my sister Elizabeth or Ellie and Lizz for short

Elizabeth-hey LuLu wats up *hears sobbing* whats wrong

Lucy:can you come over

Lizz-ok let me tell Zach first ok bye

I turned off my phone then went to my brothers office he was on his desk with Mira and Lara on the couch "Lucy whats wrong why are you crying"Mira said looking worried then I burst into tears which was a first
            After the explanation
"HE DID WHAT"Mira shouted the whole castle shook we were in my old room then my sister burst through the door then Laxus told her what he did her aura turned happy to angry in less then two seconds then all my friends came Mira explained everything some were furios some were curios on why would Gray do that then my mark started to glow at the same time hurt I shrikied in pain then I blacked out.

Elizabeth's pov
I cant believe Gray would do that to her imma kill him "hey Mira im going to stay here for a while"I asked her as she tucked in Lucy she nodded then I heared crying in the other room to see it was Luna and Twila I almost forgot about them when I came close to their cribs they stopped crying and looked at me haha they thought I was their mom sure I may look and act like her but I'm more powerful I have Blonde Silverish hair and a blue Eye my other eye is covered.

I went exploring the castle and stopped at big doors which had very complicated designs I then turned into my silver wolf form and went back to my castle I'm the queen of the south,north,and east my sister is queen of the west my mate is Zachari Valezura when I got home a gray and white wolf came and tackled me "Hi I missed you to even though ive just been gone for a couple of minutes"I smiled at him and told him what happen he was angry at what gray did cause he sees Lucy as his sister too "Im going to stay at LuLu's castle for a couple of weeks until they make up ok"I said nuzzing him "you can take care of your self and the kingdom for a while right ok bye"I said then kissed him and ran back when I went their the guards didnt let me in "state your busness"one said "im here to see queen Lucy Im queen Elizabeth of the south,north,and east"I introduced myself and they let me pass I was walking to my sisters room happy then he came my aura change to an I hate your guts aura his hair was very messy much messier then before "you done playing with your slutty whore"I scowled at him he just turned away "how did you-"I cut him off "you forget I can tell if Lucy is hurt,injured,and other same goes for her"I informed him and his suit was wrikeled and messy then a girl with black hair and green eyes came out of his office she was wearing Grays undershirt and her skirt was slightly ripped she smirked at me I just showed my canines to her then a pair of arms went to my waist Gray looked scared their's only one person that Gray's scared of then I turned around to come face to face with my mate Zach the girl started smirking again I read her thoughts 'oh new meat'
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Whats up guys its been a while
Lucy-hi readers

Gray-Lucy please talk to me
Lucy-*ignores*