chapter 18

Gray's pov
The four girls were still in the infirmary and everyone is slowly losing hope cause it's been a month since the kidnapping and they still haven't woken up Ciel and Sebastian stayed in the castle and raised Sky and Celeste with the help of Mira.

Mira also helped me raise the twins but they miss Lucy I sighed looking at Lucy she was paler then she was yesterday even the other three Lisanna nearly lost her life when we got them to the infirmary Lisanna was losing too much blood and Natsu has been a mess after the incident he would lock himself in his room and would go to Lisanna at night so no one sees him I know cause I caught him leaving the infirmary one night.

And Jellal isn't any better he would just look at us with sadness and depression sometimes he would snap at us and we don't blame him for the sudden outbursts I mean the person you love soooo much and is destined to be your one and only is slowly dying and the ones you consider as a sister and family has been beat and cut.

I sighed recalling all the things then looked back at Lucy she still looked beautiful like always we (I mean the Girls) changed them into their normal attire.

Timeskip

It's been about 3 months since the four were in the infirmary and were getting worried I mean everyday they get paler and when you look at them now they look whiter then snow and paper when suddenly somebody burst through my office "Your Majesty They Are Awake" a servant said my eyes were as wide as saucers I ran with her to the infirmary and saw that everyone is already there "*groan* what happened?" Sora asked looking around "Sora your alright" Ciel exclaimed and hugged her Sora was hugging back but then hissed "Ciel that hurt" she said in pain Ciel released the hug I went to Lucy and see that she is holding the twins I went to her side "I'm glad your alright" I said she looked at me and smiled "by the way what happened to you I thought you weren't captured?" I asked her , she looked at me "well right after I told you where to go something pulled me I tried to scream but they covered my mouth then I saw it was James he beat me up a bit then teleported to the exit to meet you guys" she explained I sighed and looked at her "how long were we out?" Erza asked Jellal walked up to her bed with Era "well you all were out for 3 months now" "3 MONTHS?!?!" They all yelled "mommy!" Era said and hugged Erza then she patted her head I turned my head to look at Lisanna and her family were hugging I smiled then the door burst open I saw Lucy's grandfather Makarov "let's celebrate in the recovery of my granddaughter!" He yelled grinning.

Timeskip

Sora's pov

I put on my dress

And left my hair cascading down my back with it's waves I put on my heels then make up and left for the ballroom and saw Ciel and Sebastian they escorted me to the ballroom "announcing the arrival of their majestys Queen Sora,King Ciel, and King S...

And left my hair cascading down my back with it's waves I put on my heels then make up and left for the ballroom and saw Ciel and Sebastian they escorted me to the ballroom "announcing the arrival of their majestys Queen Sora,King Ciel, and King Sebastian and their children the twins Princess Celeste and Prince Sky Rulers of the North , South , East and the Royal Pack of the North , South,  and East" the announcer said we then sat down on our thrones "announcing the arrival of Queen Erza and King Jellal Fernandez of the Scarlet moon pack and their daughter princess Era Fernandez" the announcer said I looked at Erza and saw her in a