chap 15

Lucy's pov
I was playing with Luna and Twila in the nursery Twila was playing with a stuffed bear holding a star Luna was holding the same thing except hers was holding a moon I got up to get myself a glass of water when I felt two hands tug my pants "mommy!"the voices said I turned around and saw my baby girls they were standing and they said their first words I kneeled down and hugged them "you two said your first words I'm so happy"I said sobbing Gray must have heard me sobbing bacause he was their beside me "my princess' are already growing up and they didnt just say their first word they also took their first step"he said with teary eyes I giggled at his reaction he looked at me pouting I just laughed more "dont give me that look"I said standing up and dusting my pants I went to the kitchen and got two cookies and two bottles with milk I went back to the nursery and saw Gray and the twins playing with blocks the twins noticed me and ran to me "mommy"they both exclaimed I smiled at them I bent down to their level and handed them each a cookie "a reward for learning your first word and for taking your first steps"I smiled at them they giggled at me So for the whole day we just played.

           At night
I tucked in Twila and Luna I locked the windows because Gray told me that the rouges (or however you spell them) were attacking some of the packs and he said that they were targeting the castle I was about to leave when something shatered the window I looked closely and saw a wolf and by the smell its a rouge I transformed into my blonde wolf form and started to fight him

Wolf or Rouge pov
When my comrad started to fight the queen I took the babies and started to run to our base.

Lucy's pov
I was done fighting the rouge wolf when Gray came bursting in he saw me and ran to me "you ok?"he asked I nodded I transformed back and saw the cribs empty I collapsed with tears in me eyes "no no no NO!!"I started to scream "it was just a distraction to keep you busy while they take the twins"Gray said he went beside me and hugged me "I think I know who commanded those rouges to do that"He said I looked at him "who?!"I asked angrily "I think its.................

LE CLIFFHANGER
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~'~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
YEAH SORRY GUYS FOR THE CLIFFHANGER AND FOR NOT UPDATING FOR LIKE A MILLIONS YEARS JOKING

--BY AUTHOR-CHAN OR SORA