chapter 3

[Edited]

Gray's pov

I can't believe I'm gonna be a father and there's gonna be an heir and yes me and lucy are royalty me and lucy told everybody even her sibings Laxus, Sting, and Loke.

Right now I'm racing Natsu in our wolf forms (Gray and Lucy are the King and Queen of werewolves)

and Lucy is with Lisanna, Levy, and Juvia shopping for the baby or babies (that word is a clue *evil smirks*) ( present me: *cringing )

Lucy's pov
Me and the girls are at the mall. Everyone in this town are either human or wolves.

Right now, we are at the baby section of the mall and we shopped for like the whole day. After we shopped, we went to the food court to eat.

After we ate, we continued to shop for baby stuff and our stuff. Then we put them all in the car, suprisingly it all fit.

"Hey Lu-chan, what are you gonna name him/her?" Levy asks me smiling. "Well I don't know yet" I reply returning the smile.

After that we arrived home and yes they live with us. When we arrived home I saw a gray wolf running towards us with other wolves, I knew it was our mates.

Suddenly, they all pounched on us at the same time. "Lucy I missed you" my gray wolf said whining.

I giggled "what did you guys buy?" they all ask in union while changing to their human forms

'Creepy'

"What do you guys want for dinner?" I ask holding Gray's hand they all looked at each other

"STEAK!!!" they all yelled at the same time.

"fine no need to shout" we yelled back at them
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
HI GUYS SORRY IF ITS SHORT AND SORRY FOR THE WRONGSPELLINGS 😄😄AND WELL HOPE YOU GUYS ENJOYED BYE 😘😘😘👄👄.

~~Sora-chan~~