the truth about Kayla and gabby

"I duck down to grab my gun that gabby gave me when suddenly I heard a loud bang and blood being splashed all over me."

I drop the gun once more then started to shake before looking up.

I glimpsed a figure behind me so I quickly spined around to fine gabby holding a gun which was pointing right at me and Charles was lying on the ground bleeding.

"What are you doing" Kayla asked as she realized what was happening. Gabby shot Charles and was about to shoot me too.

She held her gun up to my forehead then looked down on Charles who was lying on his back and holding his stomach while blood was leaking trough his fingers.

She spit a chewed up gum out of her mouth then looked up at Kayla who had her gun pointed at gabby.

"Jill I told you to leave and you didn't" Kayla yelled out.

I didn't answer. I just sat there on the ground looking up on both of them.

"You took Kayla away from me" gabby yelled out.

Kayla drop her gun and walk over to her. " is this why you're doing this" she spoke while placing her hands on gabby's shoulder.

Gabby looked up at Kayla with tears in her eyes"you told me you'd never leave you promised to love me remember and now you're willing to taste me a side like a use condom? That's not fare" she replied crying.

" I do love you but it'll never work. Your dad is my god damn boss and as you can see I left to protect you to protect us." Kayla yelled out at gabby.

She looked over at me then drop the gun on the ground before falling also.

I stood up and walked over to Kayla" you told me that you and gabby was never together and now this" I shook my head then walked away. I looked over at Charles who there enjoying his self as he watched Kayla, gabby and me.

He began to laugh " you guys are too dramatic " he shouted out.

"Let's me get something straight so gabby is the boss daughter and you screwed her". He said while laughing.

I spined back around then grab the gun off the floor and point it at Charles. " one more word from you and I'll fucking finish you". I screamed out holding it up to his face.

"Don't be so feisty I did you a favor raping you because your girl has been lying to you while sneaking around with the mafia's daughter. " he said while laughing.

Tears began to form in my eyes making them cloudy. I turned around to see Kayla hugging gabby while they were both crying. My heart felt heavy and cold. I could kill them both and not feel a thing the way I felt hurt and betrayed.

"Are you guys fucking kidding I yelled out".

Kayla stopped and looked up at me with tears running down her cheeks.

" I'm sorry Jill but no one was suppose to get hurt." She replied looking at me who was furious.

I point the gun at her then wipe my eyes." You lied about everything and even made me got raped. You're a selfish bitch". I screamed out holding my gun.

Kayla didn't say a thing she looked at me then at Charles. Gabby just stood there looking at us also. We were all hurt and in pain.

Kayla dropped her gun then began walking over to me." I love you Jill from the first time I saw you at school. I wasn't sure about anything anymore until I met you. I lied about gabby because I didn't want to make things awkward between us. She spoke while whipping my tears with her hand.

"Hate to disturb you love birds but my gang is coming" Charles yelled out laughing.

I turned around in anger with my hand shaking.

"I want to kill you mother fucker" I shouted while trembling.

Kayla grabbed my hand and pulled me. "Let's go". She spoke while hurrying away.

I pulled my hand away from hers then ran back over to Charles while pointing my gun at him when I heard a gunshot.

I felt s sharp pain in my side as I fell to the ground.

" get away from my man a voice said from behind us. It was Sabrina she was holding a handgun and walking towards us.

Kayla jumped out and pointed her gun at Sabrina. " I never liked you. She yelled then pull the trigger.

Charles shouted while using his hand to move over to where Sabrina was lying.

" I'll kill all of your hoes and leave you for last." Kayla spoke while lifting me up.

She placed me on gabby's bike and told her to get me to the hospital.

Kayla couldn't come because she was wanted and I couldn't take myself because I was bleeding out.

" I'm sorry Jill" Kayla spoke while kissing me. Gabby got on the bike and drove off with me.

"I don't like you but if I'm not the one killing you I won't let you die." She spoke.

I was already unconscious due to all the blood that was emerging from the gunshot wound.

Gabby ride as fast as she could then parked in front of the hospital.

She tried to life me up but couldn't so she ran inside and came out with help.

They quickly rushed me to the ICU and started operating.

Gabby sat outside in the waiting area feeling angry. she still wanted Kayla but couldn't have her.

She was having a deep thinking for a hour or more before the doctor came and call her.

They told her that I lost a lot of blood but I'll be okay and that she could go in and see me.

Gabby walked into the room then called Kayla to notify her.

She walked over to my bed then whispered into my ears "I'll be the one to kill you. Then she turned and walked out of the room with a smile on her face.