kidnapped

Jill's POV
I woke up in a dark born with my hands tied behind me.

"Where I'm I" I yelled out. I couldn't see anything because my eyes were covered up.

"Shhhh" I heard a voice whispered into my ears. " there's no one that can hear you out here.

I knew then and there who the person was that had kidnapped me.

"Charles I know it's you so let me go" I yelled while trying to get my hands out of the rope.

He started rubbing his fingers on my face then down my neck.

"You know I've always wondered what your body looked like" he whisper once more than pulled the clothe from over my eyes.

"I want you to see this" he spoke while unbuttoning his shirt. He got down on his knees  and pull my hands. As soon as he did that I slammed him in the face and jumped up trying to get away when out of nowhere two boys grabbed me and shove me back inside.

Charles stood up and walk over to me holding  his face.

"You little bitch" he shouted while slapping me across my face.

"Get her naked" he said while pointing to the two boys that  had caught me.

They grabbed me and started ripping of my clothes. I cried for them to stop but no one did until Charles yelled at them to stop.

" were is your sweet girlfriend now" he said while smirking.

"Everybody out! I've got some unfinished business with this adorable princess" he said while pushing me down on the floor.

As as the boys exited the born he grabbed me by the hand while trying to grab my boobs.

"Stop please stop" I cried but he didn't stop instead he slap me in the face and stuck his hand down my parties.

I cried but he didn't care he continued to do what he wanted.
Kissing me as he unbuckled his belt and got between my legs.

My heart skip a beat when I felt his body part inside of me. I started yelling out Kayla's name and that made him even more angry.

"You fucking slut! What did you just say huh? Your filthy girlfriend can't help you now." He spoke while holding don't my hands and forcing himself into me.

" He spoke while holding don't my hands and forcing himself into me

I couldn't do anything but lay there and cry. He shoved my face into the dirt then squeezed my arms.

" yeah that's what I'm talking about "he yelled smiling while getting up and buckling his belt.

" was that so hard " he asked while smirking.

"I'll make you pay for this you fucking asshole" I yelled as tears rolled down my cheeks.

He smiled and walked out of the born closing the door behind him. Just after he left a girl came in the born holding some clothes in her hands. She had long purple hair and green eyes with a dark complexion.

"Charles said to give you these" she spoke while throwing the clothes on the floor.

"Have fun" she said while walking back out.

I was still crying as I was in a lot of pain.  Crawling over to the clothes on the floor I began to put them on when a cell phone fell out of the shorts packet.

"Omg" I whispered while picking up the phone.
I called Kayla fist and she answer.

"Kayla help I've been kidnapped and raped please get me out of here please. Charles raped me." I cried.

"What the fuck!!! Where are you I'm coming to get you" she replied sounding really angry.

" I don't know but I think it's a born" I replied back to her when suddenly the door flew open.

I pushed the phone behind me and hang it up.

Charles walked in and starting staring at me.
"I'm not done with you as yet" he said smiling." I'll show you how it feels to be rejected " he yelled while pulling my hair.

I life up my head and spit in  his face.

"You're a fucking ass and I'm going to make sure you die" I screamed at him when suddenly I heard gunshots being fired outside.

Charles looked shock as he threw me to the floor and ran to the door while peeking out.

"Your bitch is here" he yelled while taking up a gun from behind two boxes and holding me by the neck as he pushed me outside.

As soon as I reached outside I saw Kayla and gabby holding a gun to one of the boys head.

"Let her go you sick son of a bitch" gabby yelled while pointing her gun towards our direction.

"Okay I've had my fun already, you can have what's left as usually" he replied then winked at Kayla who looked as if she was ready to kill Charles on the spot.

"Let her go" Kayla shouted with her head bent down.

"I'll kill you and everyone you love you sorry excuse for a man" Kayla said while walking towards Charles who was pointing his gun at my head.

" I'll let her live if you turn around and count to 14" he said smiling and biting his lips.

Kayla and gabby agreed then they both turn their backs and started counting. By the time they open their eyes Charles was gone.

"Are you okay" Kayla said while running towards me. She hugged me then kiss me as tears flow down my cheek.

"He raped me! He fucking raped me" I yelled at her while Gabby just stood there looking at us.

Kayla put her arms around me while trying to comfort me as I continued to cry.

"I'll make that son of a  bitch pay for this" she said while putting her gun down.

"I cannot live with myself Kayla why is this happening to me" I yelled while subbing.

She looked at me without uttering a word then rub her hand on my cheek.

"I love you Jill and I promise you that baster will never touch you again. I'll fucking kill him" kayla muttered with tears in her eyes.

"Let me take you home baby" she said with a angry look plastered across her face.

"I'm going to kill you Charles" she whispered.

____________________________________
This chapter is deducted to Universal_Lord🌈💘 thanks for all your support it really meant a lot to me 🌈💗