ice cold

"We've got to stop meeting like this" a voice said from in front of me.
Looking up I saw Kayla. she looked angry and oddly depressed.

Kayla's pov

I'd just met the boss and he wasn't too happy about me leaving. He's willing to take the necessary actions to keep me a part of the snake crew gang.

I've always been a outcast to my parents and everyone in my family so I joined the snakes to feel like I was apart of a family and now I want out, there's only one problem and it's the leader.

He's set his mind on killing Jill if I don't cooperate and work with them. It's all my fault I've got to find away to get her away from all this, I've got to tell her.

It was very early and although I was trying to be the bad girl I still wanted to be an early bird. As I began to get ready my mind started thinking about Jill so I slowly peeped over her house to find she was already in her mom's car going to school, suddenly my phone rang interrupting my thoughts.

I answered just to find Gabby on the other end telling me to meet her behind the school I hang up before she could say anything else.

"It's getting late Kayla" my mom cried from down stairs.

I quickly ran to my closet which was in the corner of my room and pulled on a red blouse with a black ladder jacket a black pants and a black heels than ran down the stairs.

I saw my mom and dad sitting at the dinning table enjoying their morning coffee while there was a plate on the table with egg and toast I knew it was mind but, I still didn't stop for it.

"Hey you! where are going without eating?" my dad yelled from behind me but I still didn't stop.

Suddenly my dad jumped up and grabbed me from behind then span me around before slapping me.
"Your mom made it for you and you're going to eat it you spoil brat" he yelled grabbing me by the hair and pushing me onto the sofa.

I could see the pleasure on my mom's face as she watched my father beat me, I managed to push him off and then run trough the door. My family is the reason for all my pain.

I walked trough the streets while my mind was nowhere on earth I kept seeing the image of my parents and my life it was a mess. I didn't even realize that I was already at school and my mind was so far that I didn't notice the person in front of me.

I was almost knock to the ground but manage to keep my balance while the other person went flat down, I looked down to yell but then I saw it was only Jill.

"We've got to stop meeting like this" i said trying to smile. Just then I noticed that her face was black and blue.

"What the fuck happen to your face Jill? Who did this tell me now!" I yelled in an angry tone.

Jill only sat there saying nothing then I saw her looking behind her at Charles.

"I fell down the stairs" she muttered into a small tone then got up and walked off I grabbed her by the the left hand and pulled her outside over to a tree.

She pulled away and started looking behind her again as if she was hiding from someone.

"Who did this Jill? I can protect you so tell me?" I pleaded with her but she didn't answer.

Just then Charles came walking over to us, then he ran his finger trough his hair and stopped beside Jill I could see fear in her eyes.

"What ya ladies doing over here" he asked while touching my hair and rubbing his fingers on my belly were my skin was showing.

I could tell jill was afraid of him she walked away as soon as he got there and I could tell he was the one that fucked up my girl's face.

I looked at him with disgust on my face then pushed his hands away from my body. I bent over to him and whispered in his ears.

"I know you hit her and I know who your boss his, trust me I'm going to fuck you up for touching her".

He only smiled and walked away just then I saw Gabby sitting on a bench holding a red lollipop in her hand, I walked over and sat beside her.

"Tell the boss I'm in" I told her then got up and walked away leaving her sitting there still holding the lollipop, I didn't care about anything at the moment my parents and Charles made my heart turn to ice and now I'm starting to remember the old me and reason I moved here I'm going to bring out the gangster I tried to hide.